Page 99 of 102 FirstFirst ... 498993949596979899100101102 LastLast

Thread: Stacking physical cash

Quote Originally Posted by dukadan View Post
    Good question.
    More than likely a TrumpDebit Card with a built in exchange. Then it's all digital.
    What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

432Hz

Quote Originally Posted by redraspberry View Post
    More than likely a TrumpDebit Card with a built in exchange. Then it's all digital.
    Seems to be leaning that way thru social engineering in the US and better to put cash in a credit card gift card?

Amazon increased my credit limit. they must be getting desperate.

432Hz

Amazon increased my credit limit. they must be getting desperate.
    Ha, I mentioned off hand to an acquaintance of mine what my visa credit limit was once. This person was an unemployed 32 year old with $100K in student loans and they were surprised to learn that my credit limit was lower than theirs. Always thought that was funny. I almost never use my credit card, wonder why they don't try to entice me to do so...

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyAllMyLife View Post
    Ha, I mentioned off hand to an acquaintance of mine what my visa credit limit was once. This person was an unemployed 32 year old with $100K in student loans and they were surprised to learn that my credit limit was lower than theirs. Always thought that was funny. I almost never use my credit card, wonder why they don't try to entice me to do so...
    The Credit Karma types don't know how to handle me. I'm at 3% of my credit limit and pay off any interest carrying accounts monthly. I even set up a 3 year 0% loan on a mattress because they kept telling me I was taking a hit for no installment loans.

432Hz

The Credit Karma types don't know how to handle me. I'm at 3% of my credit limit and pay off any interest carrying accounts monthly. I even set up a 3 year 0% loan on a mattress because they kept telling me I was taking a hit for no installment loans.
    yes the credit card game is quite interesting and can be played successfully if one pays attention. my very bright daughter wrote an article about playing the c c game some years ago. if i can locate it i will copy/paste later after i work outside a bit today on my rental property

I just traded 10,000 electronic points for $100. electronic bux. Took the discount on the total card billing amortised over a few months = about $10 bux a month.
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

I was in my local Walmart last night to get some Walmart specific items and forgot to get some cash when checking out. I really needed some $1s and $5s to use at the local self service sweet corn stands around now. But they won't let you use the cash register for an ATM unless you buy something. The ATM machine worked for a fee. And the Service Desk could not open the cash door to get small bills. Some bank I muttered as left all the poorer......

432Hz

I was in my local Walmart last night to get some Walmart specific items and forgot to get some cash when checking out. I really needed some $1s and $5s to use at the local self service sweet corn stands around now. But they won't let you use the cash register for an ATM unless you buy something. The ATM machine worked for a fee. And the Service Desk could not open the cash door to get small bills. Some bank I muttered as left all the poorer......
    It wasn't a bank, it was a Walmart.

Why not just buy a pack of gum or some candy bar under a buck ?
    No his mind is not for rent
    To any god or government
    Always hopeful, yet discontent
    He knows changes aren't permanent
    But change is

where are we going with cash? is it still worth stacking?
    Last edited by dukadan; 03-16-2023 at 12:46 AM.