Page 98 of 102 FirstFirst ... 48889293949596979899100101102 LastLast

Thread: Stacking physical cash

What's the prediction for April 6th when $50,000,000,000 worth of checks try to get cashed.
    Many of these people have never had $1000 in their hands at one time and don't even have a bank account to deposit them in.

Quote Originally Posted by goldtuna View Post
    What's the prediction for April 6th when $50,000,000,000 worth of checks try to get cashed.
    Many of these people have never had $1000 in their hands at one time and don't even have a bank account to deposit them in.
    Lotto/gambling, beer/booze, drugs and many other bad habits will peak in activity.
    Small business is the incubator of employment. As it declines, so too do opportunities for first jobs, second chances and economic independence.

Be funny kinda, we all get thousands of dollars but can't spend it cause everything is closed.
    Small business is the incubator of employment. As it declines, so too do opportunities for first jobs, second chances and economic independence.

Quote Originally Posted by Westerner View Post
    Be funny kinda, we all get thousands of dollars but can't spend it cause everything is closed.
    My concern is that the banks prepare (if this cash drop really happens) for the inevitable rush of "citizens" demanding crisp $20 bills! They better stock up on the green backs.
    Around my part of the country, many of these folks live day to day on a cash basis.. when they have it. And yes, liquor stores and lotteries (along with other black market activities) will thrive.

Most of the bank lobbies are already closed for health concerns, but riots will start when the first news reports show Bubba and DeAndre getting turned away with out their $$$$.

I don't want the cash. It is a HUGE virus vector. Please just give me an electronic fart.
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Quote Originally Posted by goldtuna View Post
    Hoping I can sign it straight over to the ole LCS. By that time I should be able to get an ounce of gold or possibly 150 ounces of the gutter metal.
    Buy Low Sell High

Keeping it simple with the Eagles, Maples and Krugs....

Quote Originally Posted by blitzdude View Post
    Hoping I can sign it straight over to the ole LCS. By that time I should be able to get an ounce of gold or possibly 150 ounces of the gutter metal.
    OMG, that just brought a big old smiley face on me.

Bet the bankers/loan sharks charge a few dollars to cash the checks of the poor people who have no accounts....

Step this way the sign will say "get your check cashed, for only $9.99 today only....

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    I don't want the cash. It is a HUGE virus vector. Please just give me an electronic fart.
    This one is on ME!

He finally showed up ! Haw Haw
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Quote Originally Posted by redraspberry View Post
    So what will you do with the piles of $100s if they pull them from the public?
    Good question.