Page 96 of 102 FirstFirst ... 468690919293949596979899100101102 LastLast

Thread: Stacking physical cash

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherDave View Post
    Because you can't answer.
    Because you choose to be dense. The value of it exists and is obvious in the fact that people will give you gold and silver for it. You kept being obsessed that some day it will not have value, which frankly is a childish argument; at some point the value of anything goes to zero, it doesn't mean that right here right now it is a solid value that people can take to the bank.

Margo Robie, actress, pulls $23 millions. Right here, right now, she pulls that sort of money. Should be worth a penny less because some day she will be worth a tiny fraction of that? You can argue all day long how all her value will eventually draws to zero, while everybody else's get their money's worth hiring her.

But once again, prove to me you think paper fiat is worthless, send all your government paper to me. I'll even send you a nice physical thank you gift in return. You can talk a big game of it but your behavior betrays you.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Shrugged View Post
    Good question...

Once the hurdy gurdy starts to fail this time, I wonder what TPTB have up their sleeve.
    So, it appears the hurdy gurdy is starting to fall apart. Since we live in a debt based economic model, what is next? Will cash be worthless or the most valued commodity ever?

Quote Originally Posted by opiumbox2000 View Post
    Don't Forget - Got Yellow Protective Hazmat suit(s) ?
    Boom. Exactly.

Got Cash?
    Got Food and Water?
    Got Shelter?
    Got Protection?
    Got PMs?

For all those non-Boy Scouts out there...Be prepared.
    Prescient..... add in Got Masks? Got Hazmat suit?

Are we headed toward a black hole event when even silver and gold get sucked into the even horizon? Debt based currencies can't stand with this huge deflationary shock.

Cash, right now IS KING, QUEEN and ACE.

Are we headed toward a black hole event when even silver and gold get sucked into the even horizon? Debt based currencies can't stand with this huge deflationary shock.

Cash, right now IS KING, QUEEN and ACE.
    I'm heading to the local bank now and getting some of the green. Told all my kids to it's a good thing to have right now. I'm thinking the whole country will be locked up before Easter.
    What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

432Hz

I just hate taking cash out of the frigging bank. Grrr..

Guess I best go do it too. SOAB!
    Small business is the incubator of employment. As it declines, so too do opportunities for first jobs, second chances and economic independence.

How long till the ATM runs dry after the bank has closed their lobby for "health concerns"?
    The panic caused by people separated from their cash will be much worse than no TP...

I think the appropriate response is preps first, physical cash, gold, guns and God.

It is just prudent to have cash as well as the other preps.

Quote Originally Posted by redraspberry View Post
    I'm heading to the local bank now and getting some of the green. Told all my kids to it's a good thing to have right now. I'm thinking the whole country will be locked up before Easter.
    Could be. If so, Amazon will not be making home deliveries. This might be good for a generation that thinks they can just order stuff with a push of a button and then it magically appears.

Quote Originally Posted by redraspberry View Post

Curfew in place in N.J 8 pm to 5am ...Dont know what these fool fools think it will do but they put it in place. I guess the virus won't spread from 5am -8PM......LMAO.....How did these people get elected into office...Unreal