Page 6 of 102 FirstFirst 1234567891011121656 ... LastLast

Thread: Stacking physical cash

Stacking physical cash sounds like a good plan to me.

I find it hard to stack cash...all I want to do is convert it into physical metals

You think they can't steal cash from you too, when it's to their advantage?

Here come the fabulous NewDollars, with 50% more wonderfulness. They're good for America, and they're good for you too!

You have 90 days to convert your old cash before it goes the way of the silver certificate. Limit: 100FRN per day per household.

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherDave View Post

Here come the fabulous NewDollars, with 50% more wonderfulness. They're good for America, and they're good for you too!

You have 90 days to convert your old cash before it goes the way of the silver certificate. Limit: 100FRN per day per household.

This is why I've been stacking canned goods. But now it's time for me to start stacking physical cash.

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherDave View Post

And when returning the cash bring your receipts or how you got it, or it will be taxed as new income.

OT of note... Don't bury cash where even a bit of moister can get to it. They mold quick, with in a few weeks and will smell like rotten cat pee.

More dollars equals inflation!

Wouldn't a more valuable Dollar mean a better economy, which means the people will have more money, which means velocity of money will pick up, which means the treasury will have to have more physical dollars printed up out of those digital reserves it digitally printed, which means inflation?

And inflation means higher interest rates and higher interest rates mean---UH OH.

Quote Originally Posted by atlas mike View Post
    Wouldn't a more valuable Dollar mean a better economy, which means the people will have more money, which means velocity of money will pick up, which means the treasury will have to have more physical dollars printed up out of those digital reserves it digitally printed, which means inflation?
    No, not really. The dollar is rallying because of the problems in Europe. All fiat currencies are a thought, just part of the imagination. They don't really exist. So, when one fiat currency is higher in relation to another, it is only a fleeting indicator.

So, I still say the USDX will be over 100 before the end of the year. The USD dies last...because it is the reserve currency.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral child View Post
    Sure they can but at that point I'm prepaying bills and converting the bulk of any remainder to hard goods, which of course they can attempt to take too. But giving me 90 days or even 30 would amount to a free pass for me.
    yEP..//JUST TIME