Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sprott PSLV

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    Ryan - I agree with what u have said EXCEPT the fed leaks it's intentions. A board member cannot, by charter rules, indicate direction of their vote or the votes of other members. There are however plenty of FORMER board members who get paid good money to make hawkish or dovish predictions based on their knowledge of the board. Not to be nit picky but I'd like to see an example of this. If a board member did leak their vote or which way the board was leaning, they'd be forced to resign in disgrace.
    You are correct. I was having trouble formulating the words at the time and thus said "leaked" in quotations. But in reality I shouldnt have said leaked at all, but rather they tend to make the expected decision and announce it ahead of the actual changes. Thanks for the catch and the clarification!
    The answers are in the data

Default There are...

Quote Originally Posted by Reddog63 View Post
    WTF....anybody know why PSLV blasted up 8: today?
    News reports that many major Silver investors are hoarding Silver now.

Everyone knows for electronics and "green" energy you need Silver.

And when things "fall apart" in the coming chaos...then Silver in the ground will probably stay there a long time. Silver is mostly mined with Copper...and if Copper mines are slowing down due to lack of demand...then Silver production will also go down.

So, since Silver pretty much is a durable material, it is easily stored in large amounts. I've heard that there are large Silver going into depositories around the world to avoid the future Silver shortages, and to wisely play the Silver market when the Silver shortages occur (going forward).
    Buy Gold and Silver, then wait.
    Gold, Silver: Beautiful Insurance in Ugly Situations
    Monetary triangle: U-Unit of Account, W-Store of Wealth, M-Medium of Exchange.
    PMs are unencumbered tangible fungible fractionable portable durable liquid insurance...without counter party risk; elementary, "Internet Safe" w/o tech issues.
    Silver cheaper than Gold, both precious !!
    Gold and Silver are elemental with no man-in-the-middle.

Default cheap PM

with sky high premium, does anyone have renew interest in sprott physical etf like pslv and phys?
    they are trading at a discount, -2.18% for pslv and -2.55% for phys.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    with sky high premium, does anyone have renew interest in sprott physical etf like pslv and phys?
    they are trading at a discount, -2.18% for pslv and -2.55% for phys.
    Hmmm. I may have to go take a look.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12