Thread: Queston

Default Queston

Hi, i recently bought a 1oz philharmonic, the diameter is right, just as the weight and the thickness.

However, the front and the backside aren't exactly on the same position, is this ok? It's a 2000 schilling philharmonic from 1995. The silver phil doesn't have this.

Default happens

that happens from time to time. rotated reverse coins are collected by some people, mostly older coins. check the details with another Phill. with a good magnifier.

Quote Originally Posted by coindog View Post
    that happens from time to time. rotated reverse coins are collected by some people, mostly older coins. check the details with another Phill. with a good magnifier.
    I compared the phil to a silver one. The edge is smaller on the golden one, but i know that should be normal (at least on the older ones).

The reverse isn't rotated btw, it's more like a little off from the other side.

Can you post pics?

Hmm, i got several of them, but ithought its nearly imposible to fake it, is it ?

Faking it would be incredibly hard, I actually doubt it's a fake (the video of a fake phil on YT btw isn't exactly very credible).

Unfortunatly my camera has alot of problems photographing shiny metal (gold/silver) with or without flash on.