Thread: Saturday Trading in India-October 22, 2011

Arrow Saturday Trading in India-October 22, 2011

Hi Folks:

I was away and so, this late report today.
    Just now - Trading closed in India (about 4:30 AM October 22 New York time). The Indian closing was about the same as NY close. The trading range has been about the same as NY close and about 5 dollars below NY close. Trading range of about 5 dollars. It looks slightly positive for both the Gold and Silver as far as the Asian trading goes. The picture could change by NY open on Monday as the Euro Powers Be start double talking.

So - It was a "Quiet" trading session.

Have a nice weekend

TSR

Quote Originally Posted by TUSR001 View Post
    Hi Folks:

I was away and so, this late report today.
    Just now - Trading closed in India (about 4:30 AM October 22 New York time). The Indian closing was about the same as NY close. The trading range has been about the same as NY close and about 5 dollars below NY close. Trading range of about 5 dollars. It looks slightly positive for both the Gold and Silver as far as the Asian trading goes. The picture could change by NY open on Monday as the Euro Powers Be start double talking.

So - It was a "Quiet" trading session.

Have a nice weekend

TSR
    what u xpct mcx on mondaygold

Arrow On MCX?

Quote Originally Posted by goldfeast View Post
    what u xpct mcx on mondaygold

Even though I trade in India, I follow the price of gold in dollars. I covered most of my longs in India near the close of trading today. I still have 3 gold mini contracts and I plan to sell them near London open (about 1 PM India Time) on Monday.

From London open, the market will be moved by european bail out meetings and rumors. I may go long on Tuesday after seeing the news/rumors from Europe.

After we see 1700+ by the end of next week or by the end of this month, and by the time we find out that Europe's troubles cannot be fixed that easily with little money on the table, we could be headed back down again.

With Best Wishes

TSR

Thank you for the info on the India close... Appreciated as always.....

Quote Originally Posted by TUSR001 View Post
    From London open, the market will be moved by european bail out meetings and rumors. I may go long on Tuesday after seeing the news/rumors from Europe.

After we see 1700+ by the end of next week or by the end of this month, and by the time we find out that Europe's troubles cannot be fixed that easily with little money on the table, we could be headed back down again.

With Best Wishes

TSR
    Be careful! It seems quite a few people including myself think as you do.. !

Gold rarely moves in obvious ways. yes?...
    “Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Thanks for the update!