Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is The Government Lying About Gold Inside Fort Knox?

Default Duh?

The government lies to the people?
    Does the Sun rise in the East?

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Standard View Post
    First post and guess what, its of the "Keep the Kooks Kookified" variety. Start the thread, sit back and watch the tin foil fly.

Thanks for the drive by.

i need tin foil for this forum. where do you get it? i've looked all over and all i can find is stuff called aluminum foil. will that work?

Quote Originally Posted by robert31057 View Post
    i need tin foil for this forum. where do you get it? i've looked all over and all i can find is stuff called aluminum foil. will that work?
    I prefer a hat made form gold-coated mylar. I put it on, and the spirits speak to me on what to buy or sell.

Quote Originally Posted by matthew1951 View Post

A well-placed dirty bomb was the theme of "Goldfinger", circa 1964 or so?
    Heard it did well at the box office.

Matthew
    Actually it was a group of attractive women flying Piper Cherokee's fitted with nerve gas which put all the soldiers to sleep when they flew over. My favorite part of the movie as I fly a Cherokee just like them.

First post and guess what, its of the "Keep the Kooks Kookified" variety. Start the thread, sit back and watch the tin foil fly.

Thanks for the drive by.
    Yup. A drive by from "whitenegga". Wisdom from a jug of white lightning.
    The true value of money is in the representation of the honest work given to obtain it.

Talking What gold ?

Thanks for the drive by.
    Its a good topic...or non-topic...depending on the virtual subject it is and has become in these recent "paper days".
    Buy Gold and Silver, then wait.
    Gold, Silver: Beautiful Insurance in Ugly Situations
    Monetary triangle: U-Unit of Account, W-Store of Wealth, M-Medium of Exchange.
    PMs are unencumbered tangible fungible fractionable portable durable liquid insurance...without counter party risk; elementary, "Internet Safe" w/o tech issues.
    Silver cheaper than Gold, both precious !!
    Gold and Silver are elemental with no man-in-the-middle.

Quote Originally Posted by coyotepm View Post
    Actually it was a group of attractive women flying Piper Cherokee's fitted with nerve gas which put all the soldiers to sleep when they flew over. My favorite part of the movie as I fly a Cherokee just like them.

don't forget that the ringleader of these women was named Pussy Galore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12