Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is The Government Lying About Gold Inside Fort Knox?

Default Is The Government Lying About Gold Inside Fort Knox?

Assuming that were true, what would the impact be on POG?

I just bought a bar of gold off *Bay. On it was stamped "402.2 oz, .900 Fine, Property of Fort Knox".

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Sliver View Post
    I just bought a bar of gold off *Bay. On it was stamped "402.2 oz, .900 Fine, Property of Fort Knox".
    https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?t=92223

So six weeks ago you were just starting out stacking, and now you're buying $600,000 worth at a time off eBay? OK, sure.

Default What do you think??????????

NAH the government wouldn't lie would they? Thats just a rumor everybody get on with business as usual. Nothing to see here. WAKE UP AMERICA!!!! We better understand soon that the powers that be and all the talking heads are NOT the ones to listen to. Better dig for ourselves and draw our own conclusions using our own brains. Research it. All indications are that the gold that was in fort knox is LONG GONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Sliver View Post
    That would be consistent with the Ft. Knox gold having been cast from the circulating coins called in by Roosevelt (90 percent.)

Quote Originally Posted by whitenegga View Post

First post and guess what, its of the "Keep the Kooks Kookified" variety. Start the thread, sit back and watch the tin foil fly.

Thanks for the drive by.
    But choose wisely

Quote Originally Posted by rev318 View Post
    NAH the government wouldn't lie would they? Thats just a rumor everybody get on with business as usual. Nothing to see here. WAKE UP AMERICA!!!! We better understand soon that the powers that be and all the talking heads are NOT the ones to listen to. Better dig for ourselves and draw our own conclusions using our own brains. Research it. All indications are that the gold that was in fort knox is LONG GONE.
    i might be wrong, but i think every day the blinds fall from some more people their eyes. No audit means there is no gold. Amen.

The PTB has money to pay for wars, so they should have some cents to pay for an independent audit too i guess....

You still believe in Santa Claus ?

Golditiki +++

Golditiki +++

America "helps" libya/egypt and all other countries for a reason you know ;-)

Default It's all in the mind.

It matters little whether there is gold in Fort Knox or not.
    What matters is that in the minds of most people Fort Knox = Gold, and Gold = Fort Knox.
    Therein lies the never-ending appeal and mystery.

A well-placed dirty bomb was the theme of "Goldfinger", circa 1964 or so?
    Heard it did well at the box office.

Matthew

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast