Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Sov.....wow!

Default 2012 Sov.....wow!

Check this out...

http://www.royalmint.com/Annex/Sover..._2012Sovereign

Pretty lush eh? I think I might be wanting one of those. Almost as good as the 2012 Dragon from Perth?

Default nice!

that's a great coin. the newest one I have is 1907, time to update. even the horse on the new one looks mean.

Nice design.

It would be nice if the G-- D----- thing would hold still so it could be seen. Nowhere do they show a complete, actually visible image of the design that allows its details to be made out.

Perhaps I'm just set in my ways as I really don't care for it at all. Didn't like the 2005 'cartoon' version either.

DFR

There is nothing more reassuring than being able to physically touch something and know it is yours. You can keep your faux economics and virtual assets, one day the cry "the Emperor has no clothes" will ring loud and true and then it will be my time.

It would be nice if the G-- D----- thing would hold still so it could be seen. Nowhere do they show a complete, actually visible image of the design that allows its details to be made out.

Right click on the coin and when the coin has turned in the direction you want, left click print and that will stop the coins movement.
    You can also enlarge the coin.

Only double melt value, no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by HighInBC View Post
    true, but if you go for the set with the fiver, that one is only minted in 999 pieces.

Is that coin worth its bullion value plus 2000 ( the premium you pay over the bullion of the set )? Difficult to say.

To everybody his taste, but if you really like the coins why not?

Golditiki +++

Quote Originally Posted by AntiSpin View Post
    The coin on the top left of the page is a still image of it.

Quote Originally Posted by HighInBC View Post
    That was my thought. I just couldn't justify the premium. When the bullion version drops, I'll just buy double the quantity.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast