Thread: More stimulus needed says Biden

Default More stimulus needed says Biden

http://www.cnbc.com/id/44287025

more QE on the way

"I think the economy does need more stimulus," Biden said, adding that it was difficult to get the 2009 package of some $830 billion in spending and tax cuts through Congress even when Democrats had majorities in the House of Representatives and the Senate.
    Last edited by Turbo6; 08-26-2011 at 01:36 PM.

Default get on the same page at least.

its funny berstanke "nothing needed" biden "more money needed"..

Obammma "FORE!"

lol.,., thats not all that going on in that mind

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6 View Post
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/44287025

more QE on the way

"I think the economy does need more stimulus," Biden said, adding that it was difficult to get the 2009 package of some $830 billion in spending and tax cuts through Congress even when Democrats had majorities in the House of Representatives and the Senate.
    Funny that AlbyVA thinks that we're going to grow our way out of this debt/GDP ratio doing things like this.

The Trillion ......the old Billion, pretty soon your talking real money ...
    got gold /silver ?
    Last edited by Glacial Singer; 09-01-2011 at 12:37 AM. Reason: include Silver the real money and any coinage ..it's metal not paper

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    If he can manage to stay lucid for 5 minutes he's going to realize why did I agree to steal this election and take over the wheel of this titanic.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLDnSILVERchips View Post
    If he can manage to stay lucid for 5 minutes he's going to realize why did I agree to steal this election and take over the wheel of this titanic.
    You far underestimate the narcissistic ego of the career politician.

The real question is why in the hell Trump wanted the job.
    "It's the lure of easy money - It's got a very strong appeal." - Glenn Frey (The Smuggler's Blues)

"A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned." - Thomas Jefferson