Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: palladium is a steal

Quote Originally Posted by Golddreamer View Post
    Maybe that is a good omen ?
    Wall street likes to invoke corrections. They short before they announce downgrades, they let the price go down, then they cover, load up and upgrade. It's a money machine and they only share their timing info with their big clients. It's totally legal and it's one more way how the rich get richer.

Default hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
    I have to apologise, everything I've read on Pd and it's abundance does not appeal to me. It is not accepted enough as jewelry it does not have a history as a store of value like the others, or as money and IMO very suseptable to a down economy.
    I don't believe it will fare well in the coming hard times and the train will just have to leave without me. Now if ya wanna talk platinum...wellll now!

If you think the global boom will go for another decade I'll have to eat these words.

Sorry Commoner, it's just my opinion, I could be wrong?
    Well Id have to say that no one wanted gold at 250 an ounce either. Wait till palladium gets started used in hydrogen storage for NASA and other fuel projects. Palladium in 12 years will be at 1000 OZ USD mark my words .

Default better be more than that

Quote Originally Posted by NutFlush View Post
    Well Id have to say that no one wanted gold at 250 an ounce either. Wait till palladium gets started used in hydrogen storage for NASA and other fuel projects. Palladium in 12 years will be at 1000 OZ USD mark my words .
    A triple in 12 years, that is likely to be less than the upcoming inflation rate for the period.

Default ill take that bet

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyMoney View Post
    A triple in 12 years, that is likely to be less than the upcoming inflation rate for the period.
    Ill gamble on that yup a triple. Fundamentally palladium is poised to explode. By the year 2015 fuel cells will be the norm And five years after that is when everyone who has any basic common knowledge of fuell cells will be jumping in . Gold tripled in less than that . And fundamentaly, palladium could quite easily do the same. If Norislk Nickel deides to get groovey . We could see any price for palladium as they controll over 70 percent of the worlds Palladium . Palladium already traded at 1000 oZ whos to say in 12 year sIt wont again .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12