Thread: SLV reserves pulled out to cover COMEX

Default SLV reserves pulled out to cover COMEX

seems a large portion of December delivery from SLV was to JPM vaults associated with COMEX delivery

However, for the week ending 14 Jan 2011, when 6.3Moz was removed from SLV, about 95% of the silver came from COMEX-approved refiners -- and most of those bars were not added to SLV in the past 6 months. It came from 2 separate vaults (the 2 JPM vaults), so it isn't likely that there just happened to be some pallets of older silver sitting nearby in one of the vaults. It definitely looks like the AP that removed the 6.3Moz this past week cherry picked the bars, making sure to get ones from COMEX-approved refiners.
    JP Morgan is listed as the likely culprit
    looks like they are getting desperate and lining up to get their's or to continue this ponzi scheme a little longer
    Last edited by ynot2k; 01-14-2011 at 11:57 PM. Reason: removed link to website. please pm member for same or visit zerohedge.com for similar info.
    Psalm 119:72 The law of Your mouth is better to me than thousands of gold and silver pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by audiotom View Post
    seems a large portion of December delivery from SLV was to JPM vaults associated with COMEX delivery

JP Morgan is listed as the likely culprit
    looks like they are getting desperate and lining up to get their's or to continue this ponzi scheme a little longer
    link/source?

Found it:
    Last edited by ynot2k; 03-11-2011 at 07:55 AM. Reason: removed link to private website

oops - my link didn't get put in - sorry
    good catch - thanks
    Psalm 119:72 The law of Your mouth is better to me than thousands of gold and silver pieces.