Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to this addiction

Quote Originally Posted by diglagrange View Post
    welcome aboard.hold on for the ride.i own a mosin nagant by the way.
    I have one too. I put a Monte Carlo stock on it and a scope.

Welcome!

I got hooked on ASE's a long time ago, bought an empty monster box and it got even worst for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenback View Post
    Welcome!

I got hooked on ASE's a long time ago, bought an empty monster box and it got even worst for me.
    nice.. I plan on doing the same, buy an empty and fill it as I go. I have unopened mint tubes and some tubes of random years and random condition. It all stacks the same, imo. Once filled, rinse and repeat! Next cycle I'm going with maples

Glad to have you, Mike. Thanks for your service to your country too, by the way.

Buy when you can, have some fun, enjoy the hobby part of it since just worrying about the investment part can get frustrating and boring at times.

Loooong term. Keep stacking.

... Let us bring him Silver and Gold!

Hello and welcome to the party. This is what it means to me a silver addict!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7cM47ym_Dc
    ''Her first baby came out sideways. She didn't scream or nothing''.

''Train don't run out of Wichita... unlessin' you're a hog or a cattle''.

Road Lizard

Thanks, The Air Force was very good to me. Lots of experiences, and led to my next career.

I do enjoy this silver addiction. I don't buy for collector value but I apppreciate the history of the older coins, and the beauty of the ASE's.

As someone here once posted: When you own physical silver,No matter what the market does, you still have as many ounces as you started with.
    I'll sit back and enjoy the roller coaster ride.

Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12