Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to this addiction

Default New to this addiction

Hi All

Early last year I got a good deal on around a dozen Morgans. Nothing special, nice coins, common dates. I thought that having some collector value and silver value it was a good investment.

Since then I have purchased some more Morgans and a little 90%.

Now I'm hooked on the ASE's. I don't have a big pile like some of the stackers I've seen here (about 60) but I buy when I can.

It's very addictive. I check the price of silver every day. Every time I spend money or have extra money I calculate how many ASE's I could get. I have also turned several people at work into stackers.

Lots of good info on this board. I lurk it often.

Mike, USAF Ret.
    Fledgling AG stacker

Yeh, I have it bad. Days like today are tough....but then again I bought again so if it goes up it will be a good day.

welcome aboard.hold on for the ride.i own a mosin nagant by the way.
    in god i trvst.all others pay with precious metals

Wink welcome nagant1891

now you are doomed, your life will be ruled by this obsession with silver.heh,heh,heh.

Lonewolf

I hope it drops more (short term) so I can afford to get more.

Mike

I think Mosin Nagants ( Enfields, Mausers etc) are good companions to Morgans, and ASE's. They all have collector and intrinsic value.

A good looking Mosin, Mauser is nice to admire, and could help you out of a jam someday.

Mike

Hi Mike you have silveritis affectionitus it is incurable but controlable with some work. I hope you will continue to buy the dips and open your mind to the reality which you will encounter on this forum. People here do think out side the box as you will see...
    Hope for the best but prepare for the worst...

Great Depression II, NWO, Economic Collapse, Mega Volcanoes, Mega Quakes, Mega Tsunamis, Global Warming, Ice Age, Earth Changes, Pandemics, Famines, Global Killer Meteors, Mega Solar Flares, Galactic Equator, Planet X, EMP, Armageddon, Executive Bonuses...

Paranoid? Not I...

By the way I once owned a Mosin Nagant it had 21 notches carved into the stock I gave it away...
    Hope for the best but prepare for the worst...

Great Depression II, NWO, Economic Collapse, Mega Volcanoes, Mega Quakes, Mega Tsunamis, Global Warming, Ice Age, Earth Changes, Pandemics, Famines, Global Killer Meteors, Mega Solar Flares, Galactic Equator, Planet X, EMP, Armageddon, Executive Bonuses...

Paranoid? Not I...

Yes it is addictive. I just bought 10 more when I was suppose to be done buying for a while last week
    A wise [man] will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels: Proverbs 1:5

Quote Originally Posted by diglagrange View Post
    welcome aboard.hold on for the ride.i own a mosin nagant by the way.
    me too mine is dated 1893 oldest one i've seen
    U.S. Navy ret.
    Give me a fast ship and a star to steer her by,for i intend to take her into in harms way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast