Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JP Morgan Wins: CFTC Position Limits Do Not Apply (To Them)

J6P here.

Question everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ifionlyhadsomegold View Post
    no, one trader cant hold more than 25% of available metal.
    If it's paper, no one trader can hold more than 125% of the deliverable market.

J6P here.

Question everything.

It was my understanding that JPM was doing this on behalf of the Federal Reserve to pump up the dollar. If so, then it is not surprising that The Federal Reserve has the power to squelch the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by bignug View Post
    I just had the pleasure of sharing Christmas dinner with a 91-year old friend. He was a soldier who stormed the beaches of Normandy in WWII. He doesn't talk much about that day but he did tell us what one a fellow soldier told him upon hitting the beach,......,"Jeesuz Charlie,...,they're shooting real bullets!"

My friend also said that his father survived Vimy Ridge in WWI.

After those stories all I could say is that this soldier and his family rightfully own this country. Somehow it didn't work out that way. The country is owned and overrun by people who paid nothing for their right to prosper, here.

How many heros work at JP Morgan or GS?
    They are in the business of starting wars and financing both sides and have been for a long time. I'm sure they were laying on the beach somewhere while your old friend was taking heat on Normandy beach.

I was thinking of selling my physical for slv which I could sell in the future for bonds which I could make some more FRN then pay taxes and go through group on to buy things on my master card and take the points earned trade for sky miles then roll over my delta mile to my safe way card to get thirty cents of and a bunch of Farmville points.
    Instead I bought a 100 oz stacker, and wonder if I am nuts. the way I am going I am going to be broke...I'm already unemployed...lost my house in the divorce...all I have left is silver and gold and a bunch of fishing gear...what a. Crazy world I am living in...2012 is going to be NUTS. I can't predict the price of silver and gold at all! but I will say that about this time next year the sheeple will have eyes open and will know something is wrong. 2012 out to be wild with the election the debt, the troops coming home, unemployment baby boomers wanting benefits tye citys in really tough shape health care out of control and gas prices high..
    The news today said JP Morgan and AIG places to be next few year their future looks bright. silver and gold losers in a bubble..trying to save some FRNs to buy some more silver at $20. I had predicted to buy 200-300 oz in 2011 probably still true might blow it all by feb at this rate.

I actually was expecting this type of outcome but more covertly...
    Hope for the best but prepare for the worst...

Great Depression II, NWO, Economic Collapse, Mega Volcanoes, Mega Quakes, Mega Tsunamis, Global Warming, Ice Age, Earth Changes, Pandemics, Famines, Global Killer Meteors, Mega Solar Flares, Galactic Equator, Planet X, EMP, Armageddon, Executive Bonuses...

Paranoid? Not I...

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
    I was thinking of selling my physical for slv which I could sell in the future for bonds which I could make some more FRN then pay taxes and go through group on to buy things on my master card and take the points earned trade for sky miles then roll over my delta mile to my safe way card to get thirty cents off and a bunch of Farmville points. (emphasis mine)
    Still laughing my *$$ off......
    Could it be that the next global war (WW3), instead of a war being funded by money...... is a war that is fought with money....?
    hmmmm.... Money... the new WMD.... who'da thunk it?
    Hard Assets + Supplies + NO Debt = EXIT STRATEGY.....

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." - Thomas Jefferson

Default CFTC Commisioners sellout America for Banks

Jill Sommers Jsommers@cftc.gov
    Scott Malia Somalia@cftc.gov
    Micheal Dunn MDunn@cftc.gov
    and sadly...
    Gary Gensler Ggensler@cftc.gov.Names that will live in infamy. At a crucial intersection in their country's history, when it needed it's representatives to stand tall and visionary, to have integry excersizing their sworn duties and courage to punish a cynical exploitive criminal finanical elite; these bureaucratic bumblers, these speakers of meaningless speeches, these ear-lenders to lobbyists, these bankster toadies; shirked, shrank, stank, stuttered. They did nothing, and by doing nothing, doomed America further, and helped deliver her to the despisers of everything that made America great.
    This is the elite Andrew Jackson faced down whom he called a brood of vipers and routed out.
    This is the elite who Jefferson said, if not faced down, would by theft and craft, steal a nation won on the battlefeild and built on freedom.
    This is the elite that CFTC Commisioners pander to, enable, and aid.
    This is the elite that says if not bailed out, deregulated, left to pillage in peace, that will bring ruin to America.
    Shame Benidict Arnold CFTC Commisioners.
    That allowed the public to think your regulatory corner was a place where honesty could prosper. That let the the public follow their tedious sham proceedings. The public that wasted its time and effort 'participating' in 'public comment' on these sham proceedings
    That trade lunch dates and lucre? for the honor and prosperity of your nation. Shame. SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by strannick; 01-14-2011 at 11:43 PM.
    'When you buy gold, you are going against every central bank in the world'
    A gold bar is the freeman's kryptonite to the shadowy encroachments of property-pilfering, liberty-clipping governments.
    Gold is radical, Go Gold.

Do you guys really want the dollar to become worth less sooner? That sounds like a disaster to me. I'd rather have it happen later than sooner. And I need to buy more silver at these lower prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Killionaire View Post
    Do you guys really want the dollar to become worth less sooner? That sounds like a disaster to me. I'd rather have it happen later than sooner. And I need to buy more silver at these lower prices.
    It's just a little aggravating.
    Oil can hit $120+ a barrel, gold can move to $1400 an oz, dairy products, pork bellies, they can double without so much as a twitch. Somehow silver rising will destroy the American way of life and impoverish everyone.
    I don't see the doom connection. Palladium has spikes up, 20 bucks in a day, and more, no action is taken by these guys.
    I say silver can rise to its real market price without starving our children or causing hyper-inflation. If the dollar falls, it will be because of the actions of the fed and the us congress, not an increase in the price of Ag. The average American doesn't know or care what it costs anyway.
    Last edited by Conax; 01-15-2011 at 03:43 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast