Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JP Morgan Wins: CFTC Position Limits Do Not Apply (To Them)

Default JP Morgan Wins: CFTC Position Limits Do Not Apply (To Them)

4 to 1 in favor of the Cartel....what's new in Crimeland.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/gue...not-apply-them

yep. it will be like shootout at the OK Corral.

only problem is they use real bullets and we get blanks.

Spot-month position limit levels set at 25% of deliverable supply for a given commodity, with a conditional spot month limit of five times (125% ?) that amount for entities with positions exclusively in cash-settled contracts.

So we can see the regulators and JPM et al are one and the same.

When the going gets tough, the Boyz change the rules. I'm sure it's for the best. Suck it up, citizen.

This can't be a surprise, they have been telegraphing this for months.

Silver went from $4 to $30 with no real talk of limits, this changes nothing.

The paper market is not the place the silver bug will get justice, that will happen in the physical market.
    Silver is unstoppable at this point (tm).

This stuff has been going on since before any of us was born. If you honestly think it's going to stop any time soon, think again.

funny how the silver price being hit hard last 10 days. Some people are in the know of this pending ruling.

Did you expect anything different from the Corrupt Futures Trading Commission?

yawn!

B
    "I wish it were possible to obtain a single amendment to our Constitution.... Taking from the federal government the power of borrowing."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Does this article basically say if you stand for delivery, you can only get 25% in physical and the rest has to be cash???
    S.O.S survivor! Please wear a silver ribbon to show your support.

"....As for "news" and commentary, cliched, derivative content is super-abundant and thus has no value. Insight, illumination, and solidly grounded reporting, however, remain scarce, because they remain difficult to tease out of chaos." ~ CH Smith

Quote Originally Posted by vvolf View Post
    Does this article basically say if you stand for delivery, you can only get 25% in physical and the rest has to be cash???
    no, one trader cant hold more than 25% of available metal.

Quote Originally Posted by ifionlyhadsomegold View Post
    yep. it will be like shootout at the OK Corral.

only problem is they use real bullets and we get blanks.
    I just had the pleasure of sharing Christmas dinner with a 91-year old friend. He was a soldier who stormed the beaches of Normandy in WWII. He doesn't talk much about that day but he did tell us what one a fellow soldier told him upon hitting the beach,......,"Jeesuz Charlie,...,they're shooting real bullets!"

My friend also said that his father survived Vimy Ridge in WWI.

After those stories all I could say is that this soldier and his family rightfully own this country. Somehow it didn't work out that way. The country is owned and overrun by people who paid nothing for their right to prosper, here.

How many heros work at JP Morgan or GS?
    2x

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast