Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maybe the FED is in a panic because so much silver has flown out of the mint?

Default Maybe the FED is in a panic because so much silver has flown out of the mint?

Maybe the banksters are hitting silver hard because of the unprecedented demand for silver and their scared sh$@less.

Too, people are selling a little to pay taxes too.

With 1% of the population (the figure most often heard) holding physical silver, do you honestly think the Fed and banks even care?

Quote Originally Posted by cornflakesdisease View Post
    ...and their scared sh$@less.
    Doubt it.

...Too, people are selling a little to pay taxes too.
    Taxes aren't due for three months.

Don't assume that all the newly minted silver eagles are going to primary dealers.

Maybe the banksters are hitting silver hard because of the unprecedented demand for silver and their scared sh$@less.

Where do you get your information that people are selling? How do you know that your source is valid or correct. I urge you to take a look at a poll I created yesterday that confirms only 1 out of 40 people sold any of their precious metals. This when Au was down $30 (2%+) due to sellers according to our HOST.

Someone killed the Hamster, or did the Hamster just commit suicide? The latter being more likely!

Default Naa it was me!!!

I bought 200 oz of silver and 2 oz of gold day before yesterday.... I'll take the blame for this drop! never fails.

Bankers and Fed give less flying rats about silver. Come on what is silver? Industrial metal. Today its $30 tomorrow $10. Let not be foolish here. Look at the history.

Hmm, well, they better buckle up... nothing makes the silver fly out of the mint like a SALE.
    "Because gold is honest money, it is disliked by dishonest men."

Quote Originally Posted by AR15AU View Post
    ...nothing makes the silver fly out of the mint like a SALE.
    I don't get excited about a 5% off sale at the mall, why would I get excited about a 5% off "sale" on silver?

Since the government buys silver nowadays on the open market--barring any secret stockpile of silver--if silver crashes are they obligated to sell ASE's at a loss? Or will they just melt the rest of their supply down and save it for when it's profitable?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast