Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JP Morgan And Other Bankers

Default JP Morgan And Other Bankers

If the FED, JP Morgan, and other bankers want the dollar to collapse, then why the hell are they manipulating the markets, expecially silver?

It makes no sense.

cos they wanna put their dirty hands on the bullions for a final super bull cycle
    Ifta Cfte

They want the dollar to collapse?

I am pretty sure their mandate and only point to exist today, is to make sure the dollar does not collapse until the elites are done....many black swans and they can't control everything...but they are trying.

The dollar will collapse either naturally, or on the timeline of the TPTB.
    Paper is poverty... it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself.

- Thomas Jefferson, 1788

Default The dollar

The "dollar" as it exists today is the creation of the banking cartel, their tool for wealth extraction and accumulation. Why would they want it to collapse?

No, they are doing everything they can to keep it kicking as long as possible, to keep the wealth flowing in.

Thing is, they know the endgame because they have studied this stuff for centuries. They'll be protected financially when it does collapse. They'll also be protected physically because so few people know who they are or what they've done.

I was actually thinking that someone should make a deck of playing cards with the banking elite on them... much like we did for the pre-war Iraqi management team. Could be useful when it comes time to arrest and prosecute.
    Govern this.

To us stackers, the silver market is a big deal. But in the overall scope of the markets, it is a very small market. The Fed has much bigger fish to fry and I seriously doubt that they give silver much thought at all. The silver desk at JPM is in all probability just two or three guys playing the silver market like a fiddle. Again, I believe the silver operation is just a very small part of JPM as much as we would like to believe otherwise. Does JPM manipulate silver, I certainly believe they do.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretArgentMan View Post

I was actually thinking that someone should make a deck of playing cards with the banking elite on them... much like we did for the pre-war Iraqi management team. Could be useful when it comes time to arrest and prosecute.
    This is an outstanding idea!
    I'll offer up a Joker: Sandy Weill
    Citigroup criminal mastermind.
    Makes Madoff look pennyanny.
    Very generous with other peoples money.
    No friends.
    "Just weeks after Citigroup averted total collapse with a $45 billion shot in the arm of taxpayer cash, the bank jetted its former CEO and his family on one of its corporate jets to a posh Mexican resort for New Year's, The Post has learned." NY Post

One down, 51 to go. Jamie Dimon's gotta be there fer sure. Geithner, Paulsen, Greenspan, or, pick your own Bildeberger:http://www.pr-inside.com/masterminds...l-r1270832.htm

Matt Tabbai used to have a "dirty dozen" of the financial meltdown on his Rolling Stone blog, but I cannot find that anywhere... at least in a cursory 10 minute search.

Quote Originally Posted by theplantguy View Post
    To us stackers, the silver market is a big deal. But in the overall scope of the markets, it is a very small market. The Fed has much bigger fish to fry and I seriously doubt that they give silver much thought at all. The silver desk at JPM is in all probability just two or three guys playing the silver market like a fiddle. Again, I believe the silver operation is just a very small part of JPM as much as we would like to believe otherwise. Does JPM manipulate silver, I certainly believe they do.
    You are correct except they fear gold and silver as this is a direct competition to the FRNs this is why PMs are a priority to them and must be controlled...
    Hope for the best but prepare for the worst...

Great Depression II, NWO, Economic Collapse, Mega Volcanoes, Mega Quakes, Mega Tsunamis, Global Warming, Ice Age, Earth Changes, Pandemics, Famines, Global Killer Meteors, Mega Solar Flares, Galactic Equator, Planet X, EMP, Armageddon, Executive Bonuses...

Paranoid? Not I...

Drudgereport headlines - $100 oil, deal with it; FT: will the US default?; Consumer prices through the roof.

And silver and gold are down in $USD?

How does that make any sense?

Quote Originally Posted by TwoHorses View Post
    Drudgereport headlines - $100 oil, deal with it; FT: will the US default?; Consumer prices through the roof.

And silver and gold are down in $USD?

How does that make any sense?
    Look here:

http://finviz.com/futures_charts.ashx?p=m5

Many commodities are down, it's not just PMs.

I guess USD is where to go now sell all PMs now and get your FRNs today. This is not investment advice and I am employing human humor behavior which I am still attempting to understand...
    Hope for the best but prepare for the worst...

Great Depression II, NWO, Economic Collapse, Mega Volcanoes, Mega Quakes, Mega Tsunamis, Global Warming, Ice Age, Earth Changes, Pandemics, Famines, Global Killer Meteors, Mega Solar Flares, Galactic Equator, Planet X, EMP, Armageddon, Executive Bonuses...

Paranoid? Not I...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast