Thread: How many members on this forum? - Indicator for silver?

Default How many members on this forum? - Indicator for silver?

This is one of the best indicators for me when determining whether Silver is in a bubble. How do we know track the number of members?

My experience:

I live in HK. I started stacking mid Oct 2010. I buy all my Silver from Kitco HK.

I joined a local Silver facebook group. In Oct 2010 there were 200 members, today there are 217 members.

How do you propose to determine the number of active members? The mods might be able to tell! And how will the number tell you whether silver is in a bubble or not? One thing for sure, physical PMs are not in a bubble. They are for insurance and preservation of wealth and that cannot be considered a bubble. Paper Pms...probably considering the volatility we have seen in recent days.
    Last edited by Will Wong; 01-14-2011 at 02:15 AM.

Theres a "members list" button up on the tool bar.

I dont know if they are all active, but i guess you could count them.

Edit: it says 7266

Matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

He who calls himself a master is still the student. He who claims he has found the way is surely lost. He who says he has the answers is asking the wrong questions. He who claims to be a wise man is surely a fool.- Unknown

I think a mod would have to chime in for us to know how many active members we have around. And what is the definition of active? At least 1 post a week, a month?

There are better indicators on if silver is in a bubble than numbering how many people still post are on Kitco.

Quite a few that have just heard gold (and silver) has been found in California.

Gimme zee gold, Mr. Smith.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHyKDrGzn-I

at the bottom of the Kitco Forums page, it says how many active members there are. Currently there are ~27,500

I recently suggest they post numbers of actual viewers online.