Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The spot price of silver is GUARANTEED to drop soon...!

Quote Originally Posted by lavok anvil View Post
    Hey, thanks!

Going tomorrow to get a safety deposit box at the bank for when it comes in.
    Do NOT under any circumstances store your silver in an unsafety deposit box

When Argentina's economy collapsed, people couldn't get their money from their bank account, so why would you think that you could access your safety deposit box? I don't trust banks anymore. They're run by crooks.

you might do a search, some city's have private vaults. The cost is a bit more, but all they do is store valuables. Better than a bank that can be shut without warning from the government.

why not just place it in your house

consider buying a gun safe how ever large you need and bolting it to the floor or wall. If you choose this route get a name brand one that is fire proof and not digital.

It is about time you bought it I will be ready, Thanks...
    Hope for the best but prepare for the worst...

Great Depression II, NWO, Economic Collapse, Mega Volcanoes, Mega Quakes, Mega Tsunamis, Global Warming, Ice Age, Earth Changes, Pandemics, Famines, Global Killer Meteors, Mega Solar Flares, Galactic Equator, Planet X, EMP, Armageddon, Executive Bonuses...

Paranoid? Not I...

If you are thinking of buying soon, it may be a good time to do so in the next few days....

...I just bought a sealed MB.... and as is my track record, the price of silver will most definitely drop now!

Most straight foreword prediction I seen on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by 999FINE View Post
    Yeah, no kidding. Anything of real value, like PM's should always be stored so you and only you can get to it whenever you want. Besides - how can one particpate in the joys of fondling when its in some other building? No thanks!

... Let us bring him Silver and Gold!

Quote Originally Posted by 999FINE View Post
    Not a chance at this moment... I had to downsize to a 1 BR apt. recently and I do not trust it being safe at home.

The bank box is only until spring when I can stash this with my other stuff. I have a casket buried on some land I own and will place it there in time. I know it may seem morbid, but it was superficially damaged in transit to the funeral home and I got a great deal on it a few years ago. It really is sturdy if you can get over the intended purpose.

I lined the out side of the hole with PT plywood placed along side of the casket and draped it with visqueen. I then made a framed horizontal "wall/ ceiling" on the top from PT studs and plywood so the bucket doesn't scrape it when digging and to support the backfill above. It really does work well. I open it infrequently and am hoping to acquire more in addition to the recent MB so that the next "opening" will be for more than just 1 box of goodies.

Last edited by lavok anvil; 01-14-2011 at 05:19 PM. Reason: added photo

Oh yea....I took a photo of it before it "sank"...:

darn, you gave away my secret hiding spot. shinny works great in the keel.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast