Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: This Market Is So Rigged

Quote Originally Posted by theplantguy View Post
    Are you taking advantage of those up and down moves?
    Can you explain specifically how it's "rigged"?
    Because there is no justification for the price movements, which saw silver move up then get sold off then spike down

i heard it from the CooCoo Birds that some rich dudes Will Be buying up lots and lots of silver and paid dearly to get the price reduced... (good manipulation)
    dyodd
    sometimes one must go into the darkness to find the light...

wow..silver is really tanking fast. It was $29.15 about an hour ago and now it's $28.72 and falling every 30 seconds now. You just got to laugh. Surely no manipulation. It's just all supply and demand right folks. Whatever. I'll be cashing mine out for dollars to invest in equipment for my new business anyway. Not all of it but a good portion.

As the decoupling between paper and physical becomes more and more realized, the divergence between the paper price (30 bucks or so an ounce and falling at the moment) and the physical will become more pronounced.

Stop looking at the value of your silver stash through the lens of an artifical construct such as the USD. Youre better off counting the number of ounces instead.

If you can find more silver to buy at the discounted paper price, thank your lucky stars and keep accumulating.

Remember, the price you see is more in line with SLV than it is with physical metal. And we all know where SLV (and other ponzi instruments) will go eventually, right?

As in the matrix, there is no spoon (especially silver ones) ...

I hope this is china shorting it so they can get some cheap cheap silver. heard somewhere china were going short and long taking delivery on the longs and defaulting the short positions.

Quote Originally Posted by Collectivist View Post
    As the decoupling between paper and physical becomes more and more realized, the divergence between the paper price (30 bucks or so an ounce and falling at the moment) and the physical will become more pronounced.

Stop looking at the value of your silver stash through the lens of an artifical construct such as the USD. Youre better off counting the number of ounces instead.

If you can find more silver to buy at the discounted paper price, thank your lucky stars and keep accumulating.

Remember, the price you see is more in line with SLV than it is with physical metal. And we all know where SLV (and other ponzi instruments) will go eventually, right?

As in the matrix, there is no spoon (especially silver ones) ...
    I am not concerned about physical. Only my crappy stocks atm.

Freedom = slavery
    War = peace
    Lower dollar = lower silver

Whatever, just buy the dip since it makes no sense and will correct in a week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire420420 View Post
    I am not concerned about physical. Only my crappy stocks atm.
    The pain is temporary, here...have a cookie

If we all knew why silver tanks like this we could adjust accordingly but the powers that be keep their secrets to themselves and leave the rest of us peasants to conjure up theories to explain the seemingly unexplainable. But that's the way they want it and that's the way it will stay.

In reality silver is worthless, especially paper silver because you can't even use that for a doorstop or bookend. We would all be better off selling what we have, buying some fertile land with a steady water supply and growing our food. Instead we sit here at the mercy of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Collectivist View Post
    The pain is temporary, here...have a cookie
    yea...still it's just such nonsense at this point

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast