Page 1 of 12 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: This Market Is So Rigged

Default This Market Is So Rigged

There is just no justification for today's price action, especially in light of the dollar getting absolutely crushed. I mean how does silver spike up only to crash down. This market is RIGGED and I for one, am getting tired of this bull crap.

Me too! I'm so tired of these speculative longs that never take delivery. They drive up the price of silver then sell and it comes crashing down.

Don't get caught up in the minute by minute movements..... It's not worth the stress....

Consolidation for the rest of this week and next, then back to your regularly scheduled trajectory.......
    Could it be that the next global war (WW3), instead of a war being funded by money...... is a war that is fought with money....?
    hmmmm.... Money... the new WMD.... who'da thunk it?
    Hard Assets + Supplies + NO Debt = EXIT STRATEGY.....

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire420420 View Post
    There is just no justification for today's price action, especially in light of the dollar getting absolutely crushed. I mean how does silver spike up only to crash down. This market is RIGGED and I for one, am getting tired of this bull crap.
    More cheap silver, anything under a buck a gram is cheap. Anything under two bucks a gram is underpriced. Bring on more rigging, I guess we are rigging in the new year.

Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire420420 View Post
    Are you taking advantage of those up and down moves?
    Can you explain specifically how it's "rigged"?

Im actually glad they are still doing it. we can still get cheap silver while we can.

i have a good amount of silver, but still want more.

eventually, their plan will fail, and then it will skyrocket. i still wish silver was around 10/oz.

Talking The price if being Driven

I will enjoy the ride, the price swings , buy low sell high,
    good luck

As you know the smart investors (10%) buy into weakness and sell into strength. The not-so-smart investors (90%) do the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by theplantguy View Post
    Are you taking advantage of those up and down moves?

It's all rigged. Nothing you can do about it. The system is not based on anything called reality.

Quote Originally Posted by radioone View Post
    Don't get caught up in the minute by minute movements..... It's not worth the stress....

Consolidation for the rest of this week and next, then back to your regularly scheduled trajectory.......
    I only care because I have long stock positions which at the moment are underwater. Otherwise, I'd be throwing a "back up the truck" party

Page 1 of 12 123456711 ... LastLast