Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 50 ounce sunshine bars

I buy 100 oz. bars all day long. If push comes to shove.........I can saw my 100 oz. bars into. I'll be buying more silver this week since we had a dip. I'm not into pretty silver. I'm just into buying silver. I like to stack 300 ounces at a time at these prices.

I have one of those 50 oz sunshiners. Very deep mirror finish with great frosty logo design. No serial number though.

Quote Originally Posted by jumperjeff View Post
    House, where did you order them from?
    AP***

Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead View Post
    Speaking of big bars, how about those Kitco 500s? Now that's something to chew on.
    Hehehe indeed but i'd rather buy a monster box if i'm buying that much.
    "It is impossible to grasp the meaning of the idea of sound money if one does not realize that it was devised as an instrument for the protection of civil liberties against despotic inroads on the part of governments. Ideologically it belongs in the same class with political constitutions and bills of rights." Ludwig von Mises-

On the sunshine subject does anyone know what a safety award 1 0z 999 is worth besides spot
    U.S. Navy ret.
    Give me a fast ship and a star to steer her by,for i intend to take her into in harms way.

I don't KNOW, but around here i would guess 1-2.00 over spot.

Quote Originally Posted by torpedoman View Post

On the sunshine subject does anyone know what a safety award 1 0z 999 is worth besides spot

I would guess $1-0.50 under spot. Around HERE

Quote Originally Posted by torpedoman View Post

Ohh the 50 ounce bar arrived today and it's beautiful! I can see my reflection clearly on the back of it. I hope they get more of these in stock soon and hopefully i'll have enough money to buy more when they do. And hopefully silver keeps tanking! Down silver, down boy!
    "It is impossible to grasp the meaning of the idea of sound money if one does not realize that it was devised as an instrument for the protection of civil liberties against despotic inroads on the part of governments. Ideologically it belongs in the same class with political constitutions and bills of rights." Ludwig von Mises-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12