Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Interesting Post from the JPM Board on Silver Contracts

Nice!!!! Thanks to you and the three other people who have posted the same article. You have been very helpful

Does this present drop have any thing to do with it?

Can anybody explain this in plain english please as I am mentally challenged when it comes to this tech talk.

Who is Blight and the Morgue?

Quote Originally Posted by circumnavigator View Post

Can anybody explain this in plain english please as I am mentally challenged when it comes to this tech talk.

Blythe Masters is J.P. Morgan's head of global commodities.

More importantly, who is the author of the post?

Quote Originally Posted by circumnavigator View Post

The "Morgue" is JPM; I don't know who blythe is.

I wish I would have seen this before the market closed yesterday since I am now down 5k and running. I'm sitting on a pile of AGQ I guess I'll dump it as soon as I can make a trade this morning and pile on the ZSL til the blood letting stops. Then I'll try the AGQ again.

Quote Originally Posted by afremont View Post

I wish I would have seen this before the market closed yesterday since I am now down 5k and running. I'm sitting on a pile of AGQ I guess I'll dump it as soon as I can make a trade this morning and pile on the ZSL til the blood letting stops. Then I'll try the AGQ again.
    shes the devils mistress.

be carefull you dont get whipsawed on that trade. shes good @ it.

Quote Originally Posted by polcat View Post
    This was posted by a member on Bill Murphys'( GATA ) LeMetropole Cafe this evening. I copied this from the hecla yahoo message board.
    And as we have pointed out in the other thread, each time we find giant holes in the story, the poster keeps changing the story.

It's obviously written by someone who doesn't understand futures trading (but does follow the silver forums, as he knows the very recent "Morgue" term that came from that cartoon video that could not correctly pronounce "Morgan"). He may have connections, but he certainly isn't one of them.

It's scary when some anonymous poster on Yahoo boards gets this much attention.

People listen to Nadler and we KNOW him....

Thanks for posting that. This is similar to what Harvey Organ was saying in the last few days. Also remember that the CFTC has done a reverse and now will be bring in position limits within days rather than have public hearings. The criminals at JPMorgan are setting themselves up for more lawsuits by this course of action and possible conspiracy charges because they are colluding with international banks to do a hail Mary raid.

It looks like the Gold raid is in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by afremont View Post

Sure glad I didn't do that this morning.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast