Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: silver dreams

Default silver dreams

I get these annoying 'silver dreams' after adding to the stack or just reading too many of these threads. Anyone else?

No Silver Dreams here... I only dream about what I can't have.

Like the dream of $100 silver? Or the dream that shtf and everyone barters using 90% ? I have those sometimes...
    http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss171/KitcoKontests/Trophies/Single%20Trophies/SilverTrophy1.jpg

Ha! No, l havn't had that one yet ~ l wish! Sounds kind of fun. No, mine are usually about trying to get some weird piece (that doesn't really exist) or shopping local dealers to see what's new... They're really annoying ~ they make for a fitful night's sleep to the point where l won't even look at my stack for a few days..

LOL, I told this guy today that my dream was to lay all the silver/gold on the bed and then push him onto it and well you know.... It didn't go over too well. He's like you're kidding right? That sounds uncomfortable and what kind of fetish is that?

Yeah I shouldn't have mentioned it. I forgot that I wasn't on the silver/gold forums. Plus, probably not a good idea to mention my stash. Although he doesn't know where I hide it and I don't think he'd rob me.

Well, that would be a unique way to test how good the airtights are on the coins...

Quote Originally Posted by kel2009 View Post
    LOL, I told this guy today that my dream was to lay all the silver/gold on the bed and then push him onto it and well you know.... It didn't go over too well. He's like you're kidding right? That sounds uncomfortable and what kind of fetish is that?

Yeah I shouldn't have mentioned it. I forgot that I wasn't on the silver/gold forums. Plus, probably not a good idea to mention my stash. Although he doesn't know where I hide it and I don't think he'd rob me.
    Yeah, I would be a little freaked out if some guy asked me to do that. I love the metals but I don't swing like that, lol. Just playin' with you, I am assuming you're of the fairer sex.

I would think your assumption is right, but then again, kel (short for kelly?) could also be a guys name :P, not that there's anything wrong with it. To the point though, I have had dreams of finding silver and buying weird pieces of silver. It doesn't piss me off, it just make me want more!
    -- If you forget that you've forgotten something you needed to remember, you never forgot it--

For some reason, I feel guilty thinking about it

wish i dreamed about precious. all i ever dream about is lotto numbers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast