Thread: Somebody give the reasons to buy

Default Somebody give the reasons to buy

I have been hanging around gold and silver to long.
    Looks like PA or whatever the symbol is may take off.

Can you guys over here tell me what makes PA tick?
    Why is it a buy?
    What is the supply and demand situation?

Help yourselves by helping me. Smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Rgold View Post
    I have been hanging around gold and silver to long.
    Looks like PA or whatever the symbol is may take off.

Can you guys over here tell me what makes PA tick?
    Why is it a buy?
    What is the supply and demand situation?

Help yourselves by helping me. Smile.
    The beauty of this forum is that it is very small and you can read all of it in a couple of hours. Do a few internet searches and see what you can find and let us know what you have found. I have presented my belief as well as I can if you smell money let us know why.

Default Palladium Maple Leafs

Just bought 40 of them. This will be my first palladium adventure. I think it has big upside potential. It is almost as rare as Platinum and way below Pt's price. It is not as political as Gold and as a hard asset it should perform well in accordance.

Thanks Commoner for the motivation. I will now pay closer attention to the Palladium board.

I need to log off immediately so bbl

Sulla,

Congrats on the new purchase! Where did you buy from? I wouldn't mind picking up 10 palladium maples myself if I can find them. I can buy some locally but they want me to pay GST. The fact that the government takes 6% on palladium maples and not gold/silver/platinum makes me suspicious, but it does seem like another good buy signal. Cheers.

Default Oasis

Thanks. I think Palladium has a lot of upside potential due to it's rarity and it's strong divergence to Platinum. I will pvt mssg you on the dealer I bought from. I won't disrespect Bart by mentioning a competitor dealer on his website. Thanks again for the compliment. Cheers

I made my first palladium purchase this morning, I just bought a couple of 2005 maples off Ebay. Trying to avoid that nasty GST so I'm having them shipped to a friend I'm going to visit in a few weeks.

i have jumped in yesterday and just lost a fortune