Thread: Silver vs. Palladium

Default Silver vs. Palladium

With the predicted shortage of silver coming will one ounce of silver cost more than one ounce of palladium in the next five years? Or is Palladium a sleeper blasting past everything in the next five years; or something in-between?

Quote Originally Posted by Commoner View Post
    With the predicted shortage of silver coming will one ounce of silver cost more than one ounce of palladium in the next five years? Or is Palladium a sleeper blasting past everything in the next five years; or something in-between?
    I looked at this a couple weeks ago. For what it is worth, here's what I came up with back then. Based on my l.t.charts only [no fundamentals considered], it looked like PA & SI had the potential to double from there; while GC looked up 50%, & PL looked up 25%. Now, if this thing gets very crazy, there is nothing saying they can't go higher. On the other hand, just because the potential is there, that doesnt mean it will happen.

I suppose if economic & political concerns got real bad, gold might do relatively better than the above analysis suggests.