Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Palladium ready to move?

Default Navy says cold fusion is real... using Pd

Default cold fusion

If this is real, there must be better ways to play it than Pd, no? Do you know how much Pd is required for such a process? Do you really believe in this technology? How did you come to choose your nick?

Was funny reading the chat thread after the cold fusion article. Those geek flame wars get pretty creative. Entertaining at first, but then kind o' kills the thread. Oh well.

While I'm here, I'll ask whether anybody else thinks Pd is done correcting? I'm waiting for confirmation of a bottom to buy. I am looking for an entry point for a small position.

Unhappy I must remember to keep my mouth shut

It appears that some people nowadays get upset if anything out of the ordinary is mentioned.

I invested in Pd Years ago because of its many future potentials.... especially how it relates to Hydrogen.... STORAGE (even in vehicles - compactly and safely), atomic/subatomic processing, etc. Fusion energy IS real. I have worked in Physics Labs for many years (DoD), etc.. High Energy output potential from this type of system is enormous. Alternate elements can be used. But maybe humankind will be too slow to wake up to Palladium's important roles in chemical and atomic technologies. Other novel energy solutions are trying to surface at this time ... even if some small minded people attempt to stifle or resist these changes.

Best Wishes for a better world.

No more from me.. if there is any complaining.
    Too many greedy ... which is WHY human lives are so full of problems. This repulses me.
    There is nothing wrong with economic survival and protection of assets that are Earned through right-thinking or good intentions.

How DARE anyone EVER think outside the box.
    Unless you are "in-power" (which is an illusion ultimately).
    Soon that type of thinking will put you in jail.... the way things are going in the so-called new civilized world (or civilised world).

As for ColdFusion for a name? Why not?
    Maybe xidlIh36721 is better?
    or how about madmangoldigur711?

http://www.platinum.matthey.com/medi...178884807.html

http://www.springerlink.com/content/75p4572645025112/

http://www.google.com/search?complet...=Google+Search

THINK LONG TERM
    Last edited by ColdFusion; 05-16-2007 at 09:01 AM. Reason: corrections and clarification

Default palladium looks good today

Well...whether it's your post about the navy or those etfs catching on or the skyrocketing price of platinum driving catalytics to use more pd, something's right for pd this morning. checking kitco it seems all the other pms are down but pd is shining! I only have an ounce to keep my gold company, but thinking seriously of more soon.
    AuFool, Buy More Gold and Silver!
    The Love of Evil is the Root of All Money...Fiat, that is...Paper Piracy...Tyranny's Taxation

Default Not to mention

Pd can be substituted for Platinum in certain applications to include automotive emission control (soon to be a thing of the past) i hope.

Of course .. Fuel Cells

Pd is used in quality PDA, Cell Phone and other electronic display technologies for superior brightness and longevity. (mil apps)

Smile Pal

Quote Originally Posted by JER01 View Post
    This is not the same old PAL:
    ... It has shown that it finally knows how to make money
    ... It is finally cash flow positive
    ... It has finally got its mining operations running smoothly & efficiently
    ... The revenues are significantly increasing BOTH from increased refined metal production, & product metal price increases.
    ... It has good reserves & is actively doing what is needed to increase those reserves.

Revenues in Q1 were: 45% from palladium, 28% from nickel

Now that investors realize that management has got their act together & turned PAL into a profitable company, the [potential] multiple should expand. This is now a growth company.

[...]

The future of this co is bright.
    I am quite pleased so far this year with PAL -- I have cost-averaged down over that past year or so and that has worked out perfectly (for a change)!

Default Fusion

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFusion View Post
    It appears that some people nowadays get upset if anything out of the ordinary is mentioned.

I invested in Pd Years ago because of its many future potentials.... especially how it relates to Hydrogen.... STORAGE (even in vehicles - compactly and safely), atomic/subatomic processing, etc. Fusion energy IS real. I have worked in Physics Labs for many years (DoD), etc.. High Energy output potential from this type of system is enormous. Alternate elements can be used. But maybe humankind will be too slow to wake up to Palladium's important roles in chemical and atomic technologies. Other novel energy solutions are trying to surface at this time ... even if some small minded people attempt to stifle or resist these changes.

Best Wishes for a better world.

No more from me.. if there is any complaining.
    Too many greedy ... which is WHY human lives are so full of problems. This repulses me.
    There is nothing wrong with economic survival and protection of assets that are Earned through right-thinking or good intentions.

How DARE anyone EVER think outside the box.
    Unless you are "in-power" (which is an illusion ultimately).
    Soon that type of thinking will put you in jail.... the way things are going in the so-called new civilized world (or civilised world).

As for ColdFusion for a name? Why not?
    Maybe xidlIh36721 is better?
    or how about madmangoldigur711?

http://www.platinum.matthey.com/medi...178884807.html

http://www.springerlink.com/content/75p4572645025112/

http://www.google.com/search?complet...=Google+Search

THINK LONG TERM
    Was that directed to me? Coldfusion, my questions were in earnest because I wanted to know more. I didn't mean any disrespect to you or the science for which you are named. I was hoping you had chosen that nick because you knew a lot about the topic (perhaps through having worked in physics labs) and wouldn't mind a few stupid questions. Sorry if you took any offense by my post.

I truly do hope that we can get cold fusion some day. That may be the only thing that saves us. Thanks for posting on this, and please keep it up.

Smile No it is not directed at you

Someone else in another forum area.

Best Wishes

Cold fusion is for real, the trick is 4d:9/10 1s1/2 electron orbital syncronization of the deuterium to palladium at a rate of 1Pd to 1 D2. Nucleonic quantum tunneling then occurs negating the space charge effect then causing spurious fusion reactions. It could be an energy source if some way can be done to make it self sustaning.

Sadly, the other Pd in the reaction mix forms excited meta-stable quantum states as a result of the gamma rays emitted that quench the reaction at more than an "oh gee whiz" scientific curiosity level. The good news is if it can be made self sustaning, it's very likely the main worry would be the reaction getting snuffed instead of going Chernobyl. An far more interesting side effect would be the price of Pd going chernobyl

Uh yeah, the whole object of Fusion technology is that unlike a Fission reactor, when the process goes wrong there are no dire long term effects afterwards. I say we need to build Nuke power (Fission style) right now in the USA but, you have Oil IDIOTS in the White House and it will never be done while they are in there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123