Thread: Palladium Vanguards

Default Palladium Vanguards

When you hear people talk about the price of silver going to 22 or even 200, or gold going to 850 or 1650 take a look at an ounce of palladium and ask. Why not palladium, it is very scarce in the world, not considering supplies in the world held by mining companies, but as an element on earth. With the shift in the world toward holding gold as a financial reserve, new scarce items will have to be substituted for gold and silver to fill the need for real money (unless gold goes to 50,000 an ounce unlikely). The Canadian Palladium Maple is a great move in this direction. The United States just doesn't have enough palladium within its borders to push for this idea, but with the increase of Chinas demand for palladium I can see the world waking up to the idea. This movement will not be spawned in the USA and will seem a little alien to Western markets, but the wave will come from the East. Best of luck to you, the vanguards in the palladium movement.

Default yup

Yupo I own about 120 ounces of palladium mostly bought under 285 US . Im still buying slowly but most of my extra cake goes into silver right now . I personally love palladium because we dont even fully understand the metal . It will be used so much for fuel cells in the future that we have no idea where the price will go . But look at rhodium and that will give you a clue . It went from 280 US to almost 6000US in 4 years yup .I reckon palladium will be around 3500 ounce US by 2020 . Seems long but but 1994 doesnt feel that far away either. My bet is silver and palladium fer the win . Gold is over bought and only beeing bought mostly buy hedge funds and large institutions. We still have almost all the gold ever mined sttting somewhere. Not so for palladium . Weve lost tons in auto waste alone . And it aint coming back . Ask anyone on the street what gold silver and palldium are . Most people know silver and gold only . Every invester i ever spoke to said no dont buy palladium its no good . Well never listen to anyone due your own research . What i found is that even in an over supply like we are now the price still has increased .Sounds fishy to me . And why such a high spread ? ask anyone and they will say it is not traded enough so the spread is higher .I call bull**** . They put the higher spread so no invester wants to buy it . Secretly these same investors telling you not to buy are most likely buying themselves . I reckon. So palladium fer the win over gold . I would never shell out 650 US for an ounce of gold when i can get an ounce of palladium fer 360 US . Gold bad buy right now palladium GREAT > silver good . Dont listen to me but ill say one thing NOrilsk nickel just bought stillwater mines In the US > Now the largest palladium supplier controls 75 percent yes 75 percent of the worlds palladium . Can you say uh oh. If we need palladium for fuel cells and the russians get groovey im gonna be a millionaire from my 150 ounces . By the way the US goverment tried to stop Norisk nickel from purchasing stillwater becuse it was a threat to national security . Yes thats what they said . But it got passed threw anyways . YE haw for palladium .

I've been on the fence about buying palladium, but you make some very good and interesting points. I'm more convinced to buy now, and will have to get some.

Default As soon as...

I get enough PT, AU, and AG I'll look into Pd.
    http://www.miningmx.com/platinum/599647.htm

Smile its all about the fuel cell

Its all about the fuell cell. Once they get on line palladium will go insane. how long will it take to get fuel cells going im not sure. In the Year 2020 palladium bought now will be like 35 dollar gold. . So we gotta wait awhile but get in while its still under a 1000 . Trust me once these fuel cells go online its gonna be panic city.Every fuel cell manufacturer will be competeing for palladium it will be a frenzy.... So all you young investors get in while ur young . If ur under 30 then this is your once in a lifetime chance. If one bought in to gold at 35 buks then no matter what time you sold in the last 20 years you still did good. This is the 35 dollar gold for all you 20 to 30 year olds . Im a little late at 38 but i still feel im gonna stick around for another 30 years . Ill sell all my pms in 20 years and that will be my retirement plan . No need for pensions or false securities. This bull aint going down fer awhile watch . This is the biggest and baddest bull ever concieved . The perfect storm. get in and enjoy the ride ,.6.5 billion people all fighing for the last fish ,tree and especially PMs . This one aint going nowhere but up up up up .
    Last edited by NutFlush; 01-27-2007 at 11:21 PM.

The problem is that a new technology can be invented prior to 2020 that can negate the need for fuel cells. Technology is very dynamic.

Following this logic; technology could also create phenomenal demand for palladium.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    The problem is that a new technology can be invented prior to 2020 that can negate the need for fuel cells. Technology is very dynamic.

Yes, but only if the price is right. I'm all about profit.

Nutflush ... You do have a valid argument for Palladium but be carefull with your 2020 forecast... I have to agree with Sandman that technology and profit can make a huge shift...Fuel cells may not be the way of the future...
    Readski