Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gold 11-28-23

Is my mind getting as bad as my wife claims, or are there some posts missing/deleted, on this page relating to Vertical1`s post of 12/03 11.20AM?

I come to this thread often and yes you are correct: there is a days worth of posts gone.

I'm quite sure that I posted in response to you myself during that period.

And they are gone gone - meaning they do not show up to mods as 'deleted' which normally all deleted post would no matter if it was the member or a mod who deleted it.

Not really a good "optic" as they say to have posts and entire threads disappear.

$1987... and Dropping MORE!
    x3

Buying time is near It is down ....roller coaster.

Not feeling the reduction at the check out counter tho.....just sayn
    Last edited by vertical1; 12-11-2023 at 12:57 PM.
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

My fiat is doing the opposite!!!!!
    What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

432Hz

Quote Originally Posted by brutus2 View Post
    Is my mind getting as bad as my wife claims, or are there some posts missing/deleted, on this page relating to Vertical1`s post of 12/03 11.20AM?
    I did not delete one....so IDK?
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Question

$1977....................???
    x3

The pump up is slower than the dump down....IMO

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast