Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: worth reading imo.

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    Mr Ponzi would like you to give him a call, he's got a great investment for you.
    Same reply to you also with respect. And with the same surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by ynot2k View Post
    I'm interested in others thoughts about this.

past investment opportunities https://swpcapital.com/current-opportunities/

current opportunity, just received in email this morning, below: basically there is $247k worth of gold stored that is collateral for a $150k loan @ 7% interest. The interest is paid to you up front.

What are your thoughts?

18 October 2023
    PMBSN Opportunity Available!

Dear Investor,

SWP Capital is pleased to announce another opportunity to earn fixed income by investing in a Precious
    Metals Backed Securitized Note (PMBSN). We currently have an approved Borrower seeking a loan
    and SWP Capital is offering select Investors the following terms for the securitized note on a first-come
    first-served basis:

PMBSN #10026
    PMBSN Value: US$150,000
    Date Funds Needed: 27 October 2023
    Term: 365 days
    Interest Rate: 7.0% p.a. fixed with interest paid upfront
    Collateral: US$247,259.24 in verified and insured physical gold bullion stored with
    SWP Cayman.

Description Market Value
    as at 17 October 2023

1 Kilo Gold Bar Scottsdale SN: 202410 $61,811.59
    1 Kilo Gold Bar Scottsdale SN: 202420 $61,811.59
    1 Kilo Gold Bar Scottsdale SN: 202421 $61,811.59
    1 Kilo Gold Bar Scottsdale SN: 202422 $61,811.59
    TOTAL MARKET VALUE $247,259.24

Loan to Value/Initial Margin 61%/164% (maximum 75% LTV/minimum 120% margin cover)

All PMBSNs are matched dollar for dollar and term for term to individual Borrowers, and collateral
    security, representing identifiable, verified, insured, and segregated physical gold and/or silver bullion
    is held by SWP Cayman as Custodians on behalf of the Investor. Investors receive a monthly statement
    from SWP confirming metals held and their month end value.

To avoid disappointment, please communicate your interest in the above investment opportunity at
    your earliest convenience.

Bruce John
    Managing Director
    SWP Capital (Cayman) Ltd.
    It is a reasonable investment based on the rate and term and collateral, given the following caveats, in my very inexpert opinion in these matters.

1) you have strong confidence in the administrator ( SWP ) and the custodian ( SWP Capital)
    2) The tax implications(for you) are similar or better than other investments of the same liquidity and safety ( 1 year and very secure assuming #1)
    3) your short term outlook on Gold is not extremely bearish ( that is what collateral is and although subject to margin call, may present concerns)
    4) you do not need the funds for a year.
    5) you do not anticipate interest rates going up much more in the next 6 months.
    6) your investment alternatives ( given same risk/reward parameters as you see them) are not more attractive elsewhere.

1 and 2 would be my prime concern ( of course I live in the land of taxation so legal tax avoidance is always a significant concern), especially #1 as I assume no investor insurance
    protection, for what it is worth. It does make sense ( their operating model and rates) and the fact your collateral is gold and has a good cushion in a short period is nice.

Same reply to you also with respect. And with the same surprise.
    10-4 <SEG>

padded for length padded
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

O.T. Just a side note on hamas in gaza. I was thinking. the strip only goes inland about 7 miles max. Get about 500 irrigation pumps and flood the tunnels with sea water and guard the exits. pass the idea on.

Ag guy
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

Just a side note on hamas in gaza. I was thinking. the strip only goes inland about 7 miles max. Get about 500 irrigation pumps and flood the tunnels with sea water and guard the exits. pass the idea on.

Ag guy
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

Quote Originally Posted by brutus2 View Post
    It is a reasonable investment based on the rate and term and collateral, given the following caveats, in my very inexpert opinion in these matters.

1) you have strong confidence in the administrator ( SWP ) and the custodian ( SWP Capital)
    2) The tax implications(for you) are similar or better than other investments of the same liquidity and safety ( 1 year and very secure assuming #1)
    3) your short term outlook on Gold is not extremely bearish ( that is what collateral is and although subject to margin call, may present concerns)
    4) you do not need the funds for a year.
    5) you do not anticipate interest rates going up much more in the next 6 months.
    6) your investment alternatives ( given same risk/reward parameters as you see them) are not more attractive elsewhere.

1 and 2 would be my prime concern ( of course I live in the land of taxation so legal tax avoidance is always a significant concern), especially #1 as I assume no investor insurance
    protection, for what it is worth. It does make sense ( their operating model and rates) and the fact your collateral is gold and has a good cushion in a short period is nice.

Thanks for the point of view brutus2. Agree about those concerns.

Regarding the vault aspect of SWP, I have been needing to find a place for some metal and had been searching for a while before Casey's pitch. It is currently well within the reach of the cartel should they decide to go in the direction of scorched earth. So an alternative is needed. I can't bring it here for a number of reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    10-4 <SEG>

padded for length padded
    Hi LongDonSilver... I hope my reply above wasn't taken as a dig. It wasn't meant as one. Don't know what SEG means

Hi LongDonSilver... I hope my reply above wasn't taken as a dig. It wasn't meant as one. Don't know what SEG means
    It means "something" eating grin
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12