Thread: Just thinking of all of YOU!

Default Just thinking of all of YOU!

I've been on this forum since about 2010. I've been on other forums from time to time also.

I just wanted to express how much respect and appreciation I have for all of you (and many who have come and gone).

I admire your knowledge, insights and wisdom.

I feel quite fortunate to be with you all.
    Who are the righteous? ....Markpti

What value did Burisma think to gain by hiring Hunter Biden as a Board member vs ALL other choices?

Those who cannot articulate the other argument do not fully understand their own argument.

"Much can be done by wise legislation and by resolute enforcement of the law. But still much more must be done
    by steady training of the individual - in conscience and character...." .......T. Roosevelt

Thank you. I think of y'all in the same way. If any of you get down to Sarasota, let me know and I will buy you a beer. I feel like I owe it to you for all of the information you have made me aware of and for allowing me to bounce ideas off you.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Markpti, You are one contributor on this forum that I will read and I appreciate your content and insight.
    Strange days indeed...you are a very smart individual. I wish you and your's the best....
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    Markpti, You are one contributor on this forum that I will read and I appreciate your content and insight.
    Strange days indeed...you are a very smart individual. I wish you and your's the best....
    Until you wrote this I had full respect for your intelligence. Now, I'm not so sure, but thank you for the kind words. (Just joking of course).
    Who are the righteous? ....Markpti

What value did Burisma think to gain by hiring Hunter Biden as a Board member vs ALL other choices?

Those who cannot articulate the other argument do not fully understand their own argument.

"Much can be done by wise legislation and by resolute enforcement of the law. But still much more must be done
    by steady training of the individual - in conscience and character...." .......T. Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Markpti View Post
    Until you wrote this I had full respect for your intelligence. Now, I'm not so sure, but thank you for the kind words. (Just joking of course).
    I would hope that most of us have similar feelings about all (perhaps a very rare exception) of its members. It is obvious you are well learned and well reasoned Markpti, and a valued contributor, from my perspective.