Thread: India

Default India

From the CEO of JP Morgan:

"Optimism about India is completely justified."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKyRVLodGhQ

India is doing just fine, due to the wise politics of the government.

Indian bonds were included in the EM Index, ensuring high inflow
    of capital into India. There are many more Americans investing in
    India now.

"Americans should stop thinking of China as a 10 ft giant and should
    negotiate more trade and investment agreements with India."

Quote Originally Posted by oak333 View Post
    From the CEO of JP Morgan
    that person has not managed to earn my respect, does he/she/it have a fat finger on the Ag scale? hmmmmm

How much work has been outsourced to India from the good ole? quite a lot methinks
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

The world has gone insane and I am not sure there is any safe place to keep $$$ that won't be subject to state confiscation. I honestly have doubts my home won't be confiscated from under me in the guise of "equity". You literally have governors (CA and MA) suggesting residents open their homes to shelter illegal aliens.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

i heard Palestinians in Gaza are looking for new digs

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    i heard Palestinians in Gaza are looking for new digs
    I think it would be a great PR move if Israel was to absorb the refugees from Gaza and put them up in higher class Israeli hotels. Then, all would know they are safe as the IDF levels Gaza. But it must be all cities in the Gaza Strip.

After all is said and done, The Capitalist of the world can finance a rebuild of "the strip" starting with brand new custom breweries and lounges (both food and beer served). Call it....say......"Ethnic upgrading"?

Why is it always the salesman who has to conjure all the solutions to the problems. But I sacrifice myself to the task.
    Who are the righteous? ....Markpti

What value did Burisma think to gain by hiring Hunter Biden as a Board member vs ALL other choices?

Those who cannot articulate the other argument do not fully understand their own argument.

"Much can be done by wise legislation and by resolute enforcement of the law. But still much more must be done
    by steady training of the individual - in conscience and character...." .......T. Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Markpti View Post
    I think it would be a great PR move if Israel was to absorb the refugees from Gaza and put them up in higher class Israeli hotels. Then, all would know they are safe as the IDF levels Gaza. But it must be all cities in the Gaza Strip.

After all is said and done, The Capitalist of the world can finance a rebuild of "the strip" starting with brand new custom breweries and lounges (both food and beer served). Call it....say......"Ethnic upgrading"?

Why is it always the salesman who has to conjure all the solutions to the problems. But I sacrifice myself to the task.
    Israel should borrow democrat slogan 'build back better'.
    Imagine having walmart, costco, McDonalds, amazon prime delivery, in the new gaza, no need to sneak into USA illegally

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    Israel should borrow democrat slogan 'build back better'.
    Imagine having walmart, costco, McDonalds, amazon prime delivery, in the new gaza, no need to sneak into USA illegally
    WHAT! Those businesses are not already there. No wonder the Palestinians are so angry and unsettled.f
    Who are the righteous? ....Markpti

What value did Burisma think to gain by hiring Hunter Biden as a Board member vs ALL other choices?

Those who cannot articulate the other argument do not fully understand their own argument.

"Much can be done by wise legislation and by resolute enforcement of the law. But still much more must be done
    by steady training of the individual - in conscience and character...." .......T. Roosevelt

In the stockcharts.com I run a scan for stocks at 10 year high.
    I have got 36 stocks, vast majority of them from India.

Truth of the matter now is that you can make money
    investing in India.

India ....most populous country. I remember a few years ago over 50 % of
    the population was under 25 years of age. Growing 7 % per year. Getting
    lots of investments from the West, with de-risking from China.

India is a is a compelling investment. But...how to invest in India ?

The report below gives sme answers to this question.

https://simplywall.st/article/india-...tent=Variant+1