Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Pulled the trigger

  1. #1

    Default Pulled the trigger

    I pulled the trigger on 20 1 oz generics last Tuesday. The dip was too hard to pass up. $21.39 spot.

  2. #2

    Default

    The spot price is lower than it has been in a while. Was the premium more reasonable than it has been of late? Asking for a friend.....

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atlas mike View Post
    I pulled the trigger on 20 1 oz generics last Tuesday. The dip was too hard to pass up. $21.39 spot.
    I think that your timing was probably good.
    “The Federal Reserve is not currently forecasting a recession.”
    Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, January 2008
    This is no longer posted in the Fed Minutes of January 2008, but still quoted here - https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna22592939. The FOMC minutes still quote MR. Reifschneider. as stating the same thing.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    The spot price is lower than it has been in a while. Was the premium more reasonable than it has been of late? Asking for a friend.....
    Premiums are down a bit, yes. Especially on constitutional silver.
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

    "All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

  5. #5

    Default

    I can get 5oz bars at my LCS for $123 a piece, is that a good deal? I can pull more triggers.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atlas mike View Post
    I can get 5oz bars at my LCS for $123 a piece, is that a good deal? I can pull more triggers.
    that is a $2.70 premium. standard i guess. that is more than i got 2 x 100 ozt bars each a few weeks ago. i paid $about $2.20 premium if I remember correctly. you are in the ball park i suppose.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •