Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Silver is the most undervalued asset in...

Default Silver is the most undervalued asset in...

According to Mannarino silver is the most undervalued asset ('in history' IIRC.) As far as I know he is a pretty sharp guy and is correct a lot of the time.

Miles Franklin CEO Andy Schectman makes his own statement in a video where he calls silver a huge opportunity ('generational' was his word of choice).

The comments in the video mostly push back on his take, some stating these types of pronouncements have been made for years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVFm...mmodityCulture

How many more decades will we hear this before it changes anything?

I would say that Schectman made a couple of valid points that perhaps change how things are now from how they were in the past.

He sited several examples of demand outstripping supply and gave a couple of reasons. One is that currently the mining industry is finding silver at a 7-1 silver to gold ratio in the earths crust where historically it was 16-1. While gold prices are near all time highs silver price languishes making the silver to gold price ratio 80-1 (apprx.)

I think the 7-1 silver-gold ratio is different than it was some years ago.

He also reminds that 3 (IIRC) of the largest banks have been accumulating massive quantities of physical silver. This is not new info but it does reinforce the theme.

He's been saying that for at least the last 5 years. OBTW, he sells silver. Go figure.
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Down in the Bayou why you never know just what you're do'n

Ag guy
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

Quote Originally Posted by ynot2k View Post
    According to Mannarino silver is the most undervalued asset ('in history' IIRC.) As far as I know he is a pretty sharp guy and is correct a lot of the time.

Miles Franklin CEO Andy Schectman makes his own statement in a video where he calls silver a huge opportunity ('generational' was his word of choice).

The comments in the video mostly push back on his take, some stating these types of pronouncements have been made for years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVFm...mmodityCulture
    of course guys selling Silver are going to put out pro silver Videos/Articles..
    I Like 'Greg the Mann' I always Tell YOUNG people to buy silver for the Future..
    (And I feel fine doing so)
    I Remember buying my First Silver in 2007' And The Blast Off we All saw in 2011 was Euphoric
    BUT: This $hit show of the current Day has made me VERY Cynical about How Long the Criminals Running
    Things can Maintain the $hit show we call our current REALITY.
    x3

Quote Originally Posted by buckrussell View Post
    How many more decades will we hear this before it changes anything?
    Oh yes, silver investing can be very frustrating, but it has proven to be extremely profitable at times. It did spectacularly well in the 1970s and afterwards had that long two decade bad stretch before again doing very well between 2003-2011. Eventually it will soar again. As to when? Well, I view it as a store of value and ultimate wealth above all else and am suspicious of all this talk about supply shortages and major green energy driven demand. I will believe it when I see it in real time.

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    He's been saying that for at least the last 5 years. OBTW, he sells silver. Go figure.
    Hi is the 7 to 1 ratio old news? Fake news?

7-1 silver-gold ratio. It is the first I have heard of that but admittedly I do not stay on top of these things at all

Mannarino learned years ago that if he pushed fear, he would get followers. Nothing he has predicted has ever come true. Now he gets money from the silver promotional program through the silver institute. Expect much more silver talk out of him.

There is plenty in the world to be legitimately afraid of, and warrants a strong response.

I'll continue to be a fan and take what he has to say as worth considering.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast