Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7-20-23 Gold

Gold just bounced off of $1,831. Will this be the bottom? Or will it just be another bounce off of another step as the fall down the staircase continues?

I wasn't sure I would ever see it back down to $1,800 again, but now I am wondering of $1,700 could see the light of day again. It seems that anything is possible these days. We live in interesting times.

We are seeing significant inflation in almost all commodity sectors, but deflation in gold. I'm not even sure that the word "interesting" covers that. Seeing a single commodity buck the inflation trend does make a statement about what might be overbought & what might be oversold.
    Last edited by SilverPalm; 10-02-2023 at 05:55 AM.
    “The Federal Reserve is not currently forecasting a recession.”
    Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, January 2008
    This is no longer posted in the Fed Minutes of January 2008, but still quoted here - https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna22592939. The FOMC minutes still quote MR. Reifschneider. as stating the same thing.

Gold paper is sold - I seriously doubt any significant amount of real gold has changed places in this theatre of smoke, mirrors, and thievery.
    We'll probably soon be back in the "Gold will see $1000 before it sees $2000'-discussions.
    Anyway, it's a great opportunity to buy physical gold *and* digital gold. Cheers.

GOLD 10/03/2023

bid 1822.10
    ask 1823.10
    low 1817.40
    high 1823.70

Quote Originally Posted by Prins View Post
    Gold paper is sold - I seriously doubt any significant amount of real gold has changed places in this theatre of smoke, mirrors, and thievery.
    We'll probably soon be back in the "Gold will see $1000 before it sees $2000'-discussions.
    Anyway, it's a great opportunity to buy physical gold *and* digital gold. Cheers.
    well prices of goldcoins didn't react that much. Here my preferred coins 20 francs and sovereigns LCS salesprices dropped only for some euros around 2.5 pct.. The price difference is not even worth half a bottle of beer. pfft...

Golditiki+++

After dropping below $1,818, gold recovered about 8 bucks and then has been hovering around $1,825 since London opened. Has the shiny yellow metal finally turned the corner?
    This is no longer posted in the Fed Minutes of January 2008, but still quoted here - https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna22592939. The FOMC minutes still quote MR. Reifschneider. as stating the same thing.

Question

$1816............................?
    x3

Support has been seen above $1815 for a few days now. The price has been bounced off that floor 5 times now. It will be interesting to see if the line is held there.
    Last edited by SilverPalm; 10-05-2023 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverPalm View Post
    Resistance has been seen above $1815 for a few days now. The price has been bounced off that floor 5 times now. It will be interesting to see if the line is held there.
    I think......................You mean "support"
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

The PTB = the swamp, has everywhere to keep the alternatives for Fiat and stockmarkets down, whatever the cost. otherwise their whole system explodes.
    So stacking physical is the right handle, ( i never doubted ).

Golditiki2+++

Quote Originally Posted by Ag guy View Post
    I think......................You mean "support"
    Yes, thank you, its been corrected

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast