Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Fake News?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    391

    Default Fake News?

    Is the world really running out of silver? I will believe it when I finally see it. Ted Butler and David Morgan have been telling us for twenty years that the world is running out of silver and there soon would be an explosion - which I am still waiting for.



    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2023-...tinction-event

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aberdeen View Post
    Is the world really running out of silver? I will believe it when I finally see it. Ted Butler and David Morgan have been telling us for twenty years that the world is running out of silver and there soon would be an explosion - which I am still waiting for.



    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2023-...tinction-event
    First you have to define what they mean by "running out of silver". The way I see it, what they mean is that it is getting harder to produce silver at today's POS. At today's price there little incentive to produce new silver mines. So either POS has to go up or silver will be harder to purchase since it isn't going to be produced at a loss and those holding it won't let go of it. But if they are attempting to mean is that there's no silver to be found under any circumstances and what you see today is what you get, then that's pure BS. This has been stated by me more than once.

    Check out just this one miner: https://ayagoldsilver.com/ and https://ayagoldsilver.com/investors/why-invest/
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    13,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    First you have to define what they mean by "running out of silver". The way I see it, what they mean is that it is getting harder to produce silver at today's POS. At today's price there little incentive to produce new silver mines. So either POS has to go up or silver will be harder to purchase since it isn't going to be produced at a loss and those holding it won't let go of it. But if they are attempting to mean is that there's no silver to be found under any circumstances and what you see today is what you get, then that's pure BS. This has been stated by me more than once.

    Check out just this one miner: https://ayagoldsilver.com/ and https://ayagoldsilver.com/investors/why-invest/
    When ever I see charts that express the importance of minerals/metals and the risk and costs associated with their reliable procurement I never see silver. In all the industries and products that require silver (PCBs?) is their a shortage? Is costlier silver (if necessary) really (yet?) a problem?
    Who are the righteous? ....Markpti

    What value did Burisma think to gain by hiring Hunter Biden as a Board member vs ALL other choices?

    Those who cannot articulate the other argument do not fully understand their own argument.

    "Much can be done by wise legislation and by resolute enforcement of the law. But still much more must be done
    by steady training of the individual - in conscience and character...." .......T. Roosevelt

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    First you have to define what they mean by "running out of silver". The way I see it, what they mean is that it is getting harder to produce silver at today's POS. At today's price there little incentive to produce new silver mines. So either POS has to go up or silver will be harder to purchase since it isn't going to be produced at a loss and those holding it won't let go of it. But if they are attempting to mean is that there's no silver to be found under any circumstances and what you see today is what you get, then that's pure BS. This has been stated by me more than once.

    Check out just this one miner: https://ayagoldsilver.com/ and https://ayagoldsilver.com/investors/why-invest/

    I am sure that there is plenty of copper, uranium, graphite, cobalt, nickel, gold, silver, and fossil fuels out there. It's just a question of enough effort being put forth to find and mine them. I have been following the silver market for twenty two years now and have grown very skeptical of those such as Butler and Morgan who keep telling us that there will be some massive silver shortage and therefore an explosion. Maybe EVs will result in an explosion. I just hope something does.

  5. #5

    Default

    We are so woe to believe talk about silver. We do know that it is a bi-product of silver mining, some 70% of it. It's fairly plentiful, demand is a hefty billion + oz. per year now, quite a bit is investor demand. My conspiracy is TPTB enjoy our investor demand, it locks plenty of silver up in the hands of the people similar to how China/India lock gold up in the hands of the people waiting for that re-run of the 1933 American "call in gold" event, IF ever needed. Silver is a better conductor than copper, plenty is used industrially, roughly 2/3 vs. 1/3 investor demand.
    I would stick to this info/numbers piece for what's up with silver, we do have deficits, but we make up for it. Also, I tend to think that future copper demand will somehow make up for that, and investor demand locks up silver thus how can you have a deficit, for the right price it comes out of hiding, and less 90%, etc. is probably being melted than ever these days, the melt days are probably over?

    https://www.silverinstitute.org/tota...n-ounces-2022/

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aberdeen View Post
    I am sure that there is plenty of copper, uranium, graphite, cobalt, nickel, gold, silver, and fossil fuels out there. It's just a question of enough effort being put forth to find and mine them. I have been following the silver market for twenty two years now and have grown very skeptical of those such as Butler and Morgan who keep telling us that there will be some massive silver shortage and therefore an explosion. Maybe EVs will result in an explosion. I just hope something does.
    All of a sudden this is becoming very clear. We are the victims of the same attack those that want to control us with the scam of globalnwarming. Peak oil? Peak silver? Everything is just about to be disaster
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

    I will not comply.

    The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •