Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: is $25 the new $50?

Not only am I not selling silver (or gold), I'm buying. Plus for the past couple of years I've been between 25% to maybe 80% in cash in my two self directed investment accounts depending upon the general market conditions. Today, I'm now 100% into mining shares within these two stock accounts. I just wish the boss would allow me to double down on the amount. That's how strong I feel about PM at this time. If I was younger I might have even gone all options like Ag Guy.

I just hope everyone has prep'ed food, PM, bullets and anything they need to survive the upcoming depression. Soft landing, my a$$. I no longer think it will be even be a hard landing recession, but now worry that 1929 could be repeating nearly 100 years later.
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    Not only am I not selling silver (or gold), I'm buying. Plus for the past couple of years I've been between 25% to maybe 80% in cash in my two self directed investment accounts depending upon the general market conditions. Today, I'm now 100% into mining shares within these two stock accounts. I just wish the boss would allow me to double down on the amount. That's how strong I feel about PM at this time. If I was younger I might have even gone all options like Ag Guy.

I just hope everyone has prep'ed food, PM, bullets and anything they need to survive the upcoming depression. Soft landing, my a$$. I no longer think it will be even be a hard landing recession, but now worry that 1929 could be repeating nearly 100 years later.
    The depression lasted more than 10 yrs....I think hardship like that in this softazz population would wipe out 50% or more.

Look what these animals do now when they aren't hungry...food/water shortages will make them truly insane.
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

Gold & especially silver have done very well this past month.

Will $25 be the new floor for silver? How high will the current trend carry it?

How long will it be before we are asking if $100 will be the new $50 for silver?

$25.81 right now
    “The Federal Reserve is not currently forecasting a recession.”
    Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, January 2008
    This is no longer posted in the Fed Minutes of January 2008, but still quoted here - https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna22592939. The FOMC minutes still quote MR. Reifschneider. as stating the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverPalm View Post
    Gold & especially silver have done very well this past month.

Will $25 be the new floor for silver? How high will the current trend carry it?

How long will it be before we are asking if $100 will be the new $50 for silver?

$25.81 right now
    Just a few months ago everyone was crying about $5 premiums on a $19 spot, NOW spot is $1.81 over the total cost since then.

Ag guy
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

Another record year for the miners.

Id like to know how a business can refuse cash as payment...

On our money it says THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TENDER FOR ALL DEBTS, PUBLIC AND PRIVATE.
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

Quote Originally Posted by Miteysquirrel View Post
    Id like to know how a business can refuse cash as payment...

On our money it says THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TENDER FOR ALL DEBTS, PUBLIC AND PRIVATE.
    it is because NO ONE enforces our laws anymore

Around here the local diner restaurants are giving a discount for cash payments.
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    Around here the local diner restaurants are giving a discount for cash payments.
    it's starting to get REAL..
    I hate to say it But, I Agree with the Squirrel's Post a few above yours ^^^
    We are in for a Really Rough Time period.. How Long and How BAD is the only Question
    x3

I don't understand the question. The last time it hit $50 it was the product of a bubble; the prices reached unsustainable levels. Are you asking if $75 is the new unsustainable level?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast