Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Credit Conditions

Quote Originally Posted by SilverPalm View Post
    I sent them packing more than 20 years ago
    I bought some stamps. Now they have sent me two new CC offers. I use to use FedEx quite a bit and they have a reward points system with them.
    What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

432Hz

Default National Credit Conditions.

Interesting - the index is now as loose as it was on March 4th 2022 - Near start of rate hiking cycle. It has never been this loose until lthis report, which covers up until last Friday.

Going to be hard to reduce inflation any lower with credit relatively easy and government pumping stimulus in via large deficits and still historically high money supply vs GDP

Things can happen quickly though, as financial conditions were even looser in July of 2007 and in 1 month went positive ( constrictive - foreshadowing what was to come )

This index has been a very good predictor of markets and the economy in the past.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Index Suggests Financial Conditions Continued to Loosen in Week Ending July 21
    The NFCI ticked down to 0.39 in the week ending July 21. Risk indicators contributed 0.19, credit indicators contributed 0.13, and leverage indicators contributed 0.06 to the index in the latest week.

The ANFCI also ticked down in the latest week, to 0.37. Risk indicators contributed 0.25, credit indicators contributed 0.12, leverage indicators contributed 0.06, and the adjustments for prevailing macroeconomic conditions contributed 0.06 to the index in the latest week.

Register a business name and phone number in an online directory and you will get loads of $10K business loan offers, or they are still pushing the Covid free money for employers from Uncle Slam.

432Hz

quote not working...

brutus2 said "Interesting - the index is now as loose as it was on March 4th 2022 - Near start of rate hiking cycle...

So maybe they accomplished the objective they really wanted. High inflation = bigger gains to the insider's skimming off of this charade.

The Fed. Is Deliberately DESTROYING The Economy AND PROPPING UP The Stock Market. Mannarino: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuJ1...egoryMannarino

(I haven't watched it yet)

Quote Originally Posted by ynot2k View Post
    quote not working...

brutus2 said "Interesting - the index is now as loose as it was on March 4th 2022 - Near start of rate hiking cycle...

So maybe they accomplished the objective they really wanted. High inflation = bigger gains to the insider's skimming off of this charade.

The Fed. Is Deliberately DESTROYING The Economy AND PROPPING UP The Stock Market. Mannarino: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuJ1...egoryMannarino

(I haven't watched it yet)
    Ever since the Greenspan put!

https://www.richmondfed.org/publicat...ederal_reserve

432Hz

Quote Originally Posted by redraspberry View Post
    quite a long reading in order to come to the conclusion that it seems to be the role of the Fed to prop up the stockmarket...

If the real economy cannot lift itself ( i.e; the price level of stocks ) then the Fed puts are problematic and istorting the real economic effort giving lead to speculative behavior. Which is the mother of inflation because it tries to make money out of bluff instead of real eeconomic efforts.

All intervention distorts reality? our inflation problems are only partly due to real facts, the bigger part is due to massive monetarian interventions.

Golditiki2+++

Why do credit card companies press some to open new accounts when you already have 2 or 3 with the same company? Why do credit card companies 'reward' you with higher credit limits? Why do the credit help sites like Credit Karma and Credit Sesame coach and encourage you to keep expanding your credit?

Debt is an asset until it isn't. My potential credit limits are really bad for me as potential liability but good for the potential assets of the credit card company.

My credit rating will take a 40 point drop if I use more than 80% of any individual credit limit I have. I was using Paypal Credit to buy PMs, 6 months same as cash. It had a low $5K limit, got it increased to $10K and fixed that problem.

Credit ratings can be played too.

432Hz

Why do credit card companies press some to open new accounts when you already have 2 or 3 with the same company? Why do credit card companies 'reward' you with higher credit limits? Why do the credit help sites like Credit Karma and Credit Sesame coach and encourage you to keep expanding your credit?...
    and the answers are?

edit to add: or do you not know and are requesting them?

Quote Originally Posted by ynot2k View Post
    and the answers are?

edit to add: or do you not know and are requesting them?
    Debt is an asset until it isn't.

432Hz

Debt is an asset until it isn't.
    That is why credit card companies press some to open new accounts when they already have 2 or 3 with the same company?

That is why credit card companies 'reward' people with higher credit limits?

That is why the credit help sites like Credit Karma and Credit Sesame coach and encourage people to keep expanding your credit?

Umm, ok.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast