Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: educated guesses with reasoning of when we may finally see spot price stop dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    it all makes sense as you leave your repies. thanks for sharing your valued opinions.
    I am to the point I don't believe anything will be the "right" answer. I hate to be a downer, but it looks like those who control the trajectory of humanity have it in their sights to destroy economies to the point where humanity is nearly eradicated. It has been projected a grid failure would result in a 90% population reduction in three months. I am not sure there is anything that you can hold? try to hold? claim as yours? that will shield you from the war that is planned to be waged on humanity. Those in power have told us they want a 95% reduction and tell us how they plan to implement the culling.

My point is, don't second guess yourself too much. Likely, the best fortification will be to be comfortable in your soul and at peace with the creator. Aside from that, silver is as good a hedge as anything else. I think those who consider themselves "The Ranchers" intend to wipe out the herd infected with free thinking and independent thought and start over with a core of reliably domesticated stock. They are experimenting with new and improved ways of killing us all off.... Bio-weapon, both the manufacture of the virus and the "cure" they talked 85% into getting. Energy deprivation... People are far better off too hot than too cold, and our rancher overlords have made the decision they need to control our access to energy. Food.... They are buying up farmland and idling it or paying generational farmers to let their fields fallow, or restriction their access to fuel and fertilizer. Medicine.... Can't have the useless sucking up the supplies the useful need. Information... Can't have an informed public and you have to make sure the uninformed are fed lies that make them feel informed.

The fact you are trying to avoid their reconning itself will put you in their sights for more targeted method of reduction. Silver did nothing for the Jewish in Germany.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Quote Originally Posted by t00nces2 View Post
    I am to the point I don't believe anything will be the "right" answer. I hate to be a downer, but it looks like those who control the trajectory of humanity have it in their sights to destroy economies to the point where humanity is nearly eradicated. It has been projected a grid failure would result in a 90% population reduction in three months. I am not sure there is anything that you can hold? try to hold? claim as yours? that will shield you from the war that is planned to be waged on humanity. Those in power have told us they want a 95% reduction and tell us how they plan to implement the culling.

My point is, don't second guess yourself too much. Likely, the best fortification will be to be comfortable in your soul and at peace with the creator. Aside from that, silver is as good a hedge as anything else. I think those who consider themselves "The Ranchers" intend to wipe out the herd infected with free thinking and independent thought and start over with a core of reliably domesticated stock. They are experimenting with new and improved ways of killing us all off.... Bio-weapon, both the manufacture of the virus and the "cure" they talked 85% into getting. Energy deprivation... People are far better off too hot than too cold, and our rancher overlords have made the decision they need to control our access to energy. Food.... They are buying up farmland and idling it or paying generational farmers to let their fields fallow, or restriction their access to fuel and fertilizer. Medicine.... Can't have the useless sucking up the supplies the useful need. Information... Can't have an informed public and you have to make sure the uninformed are fed lies that make them feel informed.

The fact you are trying to avoid their reconning itself will put you in their sights for more targeted method of reduction. Silver did nothing for the Jewish in Germany.
    wow t00mces. that there is some doom and gloom. i can only hope and pray you are wrong about most of this but i can easily see why you feel this way. i would that we can overrule their hidden-not so hidden agenda for our grandkids sakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ag guy View Post
    ... Silver will eventually make new highs, however it's delayed until the fed hits the wall with rates.
    This is my expectation as well. There is always a slim chance that the folks signalling a COMEX crisis get it right and we a disorderly move to the upside, but I'm not betting on it.
    A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. -Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    wow t00mces. that there is some doom and gloom. i can only hope and pray you are wrong about most of this but i can easily see why you feel this way. i would that we can overrule their hidden-not so hidden agenda for our grandkids sakes.
    Sorry Max. Just calling it like I seez it. The Tower of Babel comes to mind. Not my original thought, just repeating. Man wanted to build a tower to equal the power of God, to be "The Creator". God brought it down by confusing the language. Our universal language today is 1's and 0's. If the language of ones and zeros is destroyed, just about everything, all wealth and technological production and distribution will cease. All we have that is accounted for online will evaporate.... everything. Hard assets will be all that remains.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Sorry Max. Just calling it like I seez it. The Tower of Babel comes to mind. Not my original thought, just repeating. Man wanted to build a tower to equal the power of God, to be "The Creator". God brought it down by confusing the language. Our universal language today is 1's and 0's. If the language of ones and zeros is destroyed, just about everything, all wealth and technological production and distribution will cease. All we have that is accounted for online will evaporate.... everything. Hard assets will be all that remains.
    that is a really good analogy of how it could be. i hope you are wrong but i see it as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by insidedealer View Post
    In the short-run anything can happen but I'd be inclined to think we're at or near the bottom and silver won't drop below $20(for long if at all), so back up the truck so to speak in that regards. It is annoying to see nearly everything increasing in price, yet silver is one of the very few things relatively staying the same. I can't explain why. In the short-run Insulin has decreased dramatically. In the long-run in a Mad Max scenario I'd expect Insulin to greatly outperform silver. In the medium run(our lives) I would keep in mind that silver is probably #1 in terms of the asset stored by folks around the world. Especially the added amount here in the US since the 70's, Ted Butler and succeeding folks to this day have learned they can make money promoting silver. This supply held by population getting old(er) is waiting for another spike to $50(or 16/1). Silver gets heavy with age. I'd also expect the long run gold to silver ratio continue on the progression we've seen for 150 years now, 16/1....32/1....64/1...today....128/1.
    Thanks for that good long term assessment and "insider" information from a learned trader.
    So insidedealer, do you see the swapping levels on the silver to gold ratio as being elevated and on a long term upward climb. ie. no longer wait for the ratio to be 40/1 to swap from silver to gold and then 80/1 to swap gold back to silver (or concentrate new purchases on silver). Rather elevate those older ideals to maybe a base line of 60/1 as the time to swap silver for gold (because the silver to gold ratio will not go any lower. Then swap gold back to silver at 100/1 as that is a pretty high # yet it will go down enough at some time over the next 5 years to get out of the silver and get more gold back?

I agree that we're quickly moving into a world of fragile, digital assets and AI (artificial Intelligence). I'm now at the age where I look at my PM's as generational assets. In Matthew 25, it's stated that mankind will become so proficient at killing each other that if God did not shorten those days no human flesh would survive. So, my observation is we live in most interesting times, like no other time in history. My children will probably use what I leave them for barter.
    Last edited by Lawrence; 02-16-2023 at 12:44 PM.
    Stacking since the late 1970's

You should not think of silver in terms of dollars...the dollar is dead...the perception hasnt caught up to the reality, but it will.

Keep exchanging fake for real...and stop worrying, thats a wasted emotion.
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

I'm curious how hard assets would be priced?

If one looks back to say the 1700s, how did someone in ohio know they were paying a fair price for a load of tobacco i.e. the same price (or close and not double or triple etc) of a similar load of tobacco in WV? I don't know the answer. Anyone here knows?

Quote Originally Posted by ynot2k View Post
    I'm curious how hard assets would be priced?

If one looks back to say the 1700s, how did someone in ohio know they were paying a fair price for a load of tobacco i.e. the same price (or close and not double or triple etc) of a similar load of tobacco in WV? I don't know the answer. Anyone here knows?
    in a situation like that madmax type scenario i think all trade and barter will be done on a more regional basis of whomever the survivors are. without any way to communicate other than face to face (no cell phones, internet, etc.) it really wont matter what someone in another state will pay unless you travel there. it will be down to local items of importance being traded via barter system for a while until civilization/communication over distances of some sort resumes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast