Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Thread: Getting Close to 2K Again

A long held stance, or maybe belief, is that if gold closes out at the end of a month above $2,100 will start a new bull market in PM. Then stand by for the general public to start investing in PM. This will be followed by silver and mining stocks going up even faster. I guess we will see.......................

Also --- digbird, I may have come across a bit harsh before, but the key thing I was trying to imply was -- not to get rolled up in emotions, but to think. Have an original thought, which seems to be difficult for many people these days. Think things out for yourself. Don't just look for the warm and cozy feeling that comes from jumping on the latest thing. If this came across as political then I'm sorry for that.
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

Yes, crossing the $2,100.00 USD mark and staying there could be the start of another run. We may well go up and back down and back up like a yo-yo on this road.

I do agree with a lot of what you say politically. That's why I suggested you hosting a new thread is all. I get tired of all the extreme right wing and left wing nonsense. I'm smack dab in the middle and non-tribal.
    ...be your own Health Care System... grow your own and eat well

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910