Page 1 of 10 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting Close to 2K Again

Default Getting Close to 2K Again

So, whats to path forward? How hard are they going to keep under control. Logic suggests to me if the 2K mark is broken, the dam may break and a good run up could result. Any thoughts? At some point, the curtain will be pulled back and the wizards will be exposed.

BTC is >$21K again. Ag >$24 again

At what point do the "you will own nothing and you WILL be happy" screws be turned? A digidollar purchase can be monitored and turned off for anything. Private property it a huge untapped treasure chest and they need to settle all their debt with treasure from someplace.

2K may be the gateway to the endgame....
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

To me is a big fat meh. Is not like I'm gonna go crazy and start selling my gold.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
    To me is a big fat meh. Is not like I'm gonna go crazy and start selling my gold.
    I Know That's Right..
    But, I am Raising an Eye Brow at the current Trajectory of this current Movement.
    Considering the BIG Picture the u.s. and WORLD View is Dicey at Best:
    No REAL Leadership at ALL on Display at the white House
    a Russian War with Ukraine that WE keep Dumping Gas on the Fire
    an Economy Teetering on the Brink of Collapse
    supply chain problems
    the cost Food,Fuel, ANYTHING you NEED keeps going UP
    I could go on.. at Least Dr. Fauci has not popped out of some Rat Hole and Demanded Mandatory MASKS Again. yet..
    x3

Quote Originally Posted by t00nces2 View Post
    At what point do the "you will own nothing and you WILL be happy" screws be turned? ...
    Well, Davos is in session again, so I would expect that the sky is the limit. I would expect a more creative next move from the elite criminals who have shown themselves to be above the law.
    “The Federal Reserve is not currently forecasting a recession.”
    Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, January 2008
    This is no longer posted in the Fed Minutes of January 2008, but still quoted here - https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna22592939. The FOMC minutes still quote MR. Reifschneider. as stating the same thing.

the dollar inflation is officially around 6 pct, and the euro went from 1.15 usd to 0.93 usd thus roughly minus 22 pct, totally thus ( mildly reckoned) 28 pct seen in usd purchasing value, it means that the right goldprice should be ( when taking as a base 1 toz = 1700 )

1700 x 1.28 = 2176 us dollars per troy ounce. we are thus far from sticking to the would be real price of gold.

There is a huge " pricegap to be filled... Gold is underpriced ( and so is silver).

I have the impression the goldpricingsystem which formerly was dominated by the usdollarmovements is broken and more and more institutions and individuals are buying physical instead of paper ( which yhe shylocks always can print). That is IMO the reason why the goldprice does not listen anymore to the " papermarket". The papermarket is now ( reluctantly ) forced to follow the physical market if it doesn't lose its trousers.

Golditiki2+++

Gold is trending steadily up. Silver has decoupled & is more flat right now. DXY is trending down.

gold has been over $2,000, but not to $2,100 before. Silver has hit $50 twice in my lifetime, but didn't go nearly that high on the last run up when gold hit it's peak.

What will the future bring? I don't know, but history does make some suggestions.
    This is no longer posted in the Fed Minutes of January 2008, but still quoted here - https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna22592939. The FOMC minutes still quote MR. Reifschneider. as stating the same thing.

Gold will probably languish around $2,000 for awhile, within 10 years it could easily fly up to 2500. I'm just trying to be realistic as gold hit $1200 for a few years in a row recently and $1650 a few months ago. One older gold collector I talked to, (family friend) said gold will hit $10,000/oz. I assumed he meant before the dollar breaks.
    Last edited by everything1; 01-24-2023 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silverone View Post
    I Know That's Right..
    But, I am Raising an Eye Brow at the current Trajectory of this current Movement.
    Considering the BIG Picture the u.s. and WORLD View is Dicey at Best:
    No REAL Leadership at ALL on Display at the white House
    a Russian War with Ukraine that WE keep Dumping Gas on the Fire
    an Economy Teetering on the Brink of Collapse
    supply chain problems
    the cost Food,Fuel, ANYTHING you NEED keeps going UP
    I could go on.. at Least Dr. Fauci has not popped out of some Rat Hole and Demanded Mandatory MASKS Again. yet..
    Gold is deaf to arguments. I mean I have seen very compelling arguments over the years and gold doesn't seem to care.

Heck it works both ways. In 2015 or thereof I got to buy gold at sub $1,200 while people were busy making compelling arguments as to why gold was going down to $600.

Default Ok guys, I I have some bars, and looking for a buyer.

Hey I do not live in the States, I am from another country most of you have heard of. I come from a family of a very popular leader. This is not a scam or fake. I am looking for a serious buyer. please write back and let's talk. You will not give me any money until you have seen, tested the value of the merchandise before we negotiate any payment.
    Interested persons write to me here and let's start from there.

Gold has seen a fairly steady run up since Thanksgiving. It gained about 10% over that period. Now we are seeing a stall. Is it just a ripple in a continuing trend? Or are we at a local peak? Will we see upside or downside from here. For me, the short term seems to be a roll of the dice at this time, but the long term still holds my confidence. Will we return to $2k? I say eventually for sure yes. In the next couple of months? I don't know. I am curious if a glass ceiling may be in place.

Page 1 of 10 1234567 ... LastLast