I hold some FSM and am considering to change them from street name to direct registration. I went to FSM's webpage; they only shows the name of their transfer agent in Canada (Computershare). Anyone knows which transfer agent they use in the US? I bought the shares in the US. Is it possible for me to transfer them directly to Computershare (Canada)? The company is listed in both Canada and the US. Thanks.