Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Silver's got legs.....!

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    Say it does.? Then should you Hodl? Or should you Sell High?
    Decisions, Decisions, decisions>>>
    I mean, do you want ded pres. green paper? or....something more solid?
    You could set up a silver to local farmland ratio (silver : $/acre) and when you see your stack able to buy 5 times the acreage it could at today's price trade off a portion for some land.
    Just don't get tax poor...lease, log, or plant the land. physical assets are not limited to PM's....OR (silver : $/rental unit).

Ag guy
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

Quote Originally Posted by THE OLD FART View Post
    I have Silver in Bars and Rounds,American and Canadian, But sometimes I have to google a Search (Silver's got legs) and this is what I come up with.I Wish I could get some of these,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URt_DzTLIVw
    Probably a dude...lol
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

Every chart I look at, from 30-day to 10-year, shows a solid uptrend. Silver does indeed appear to have legs.
    Spot = $24 appears to be the new bench mark.
    “The Federal Reserve is not currently forecasting a recession.”
    Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, January 2008
    This is no longer posted in the Fed Minutes of January 2008, but still quoted here - https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna22592939. The FOMC minutes still quote MR. Reifschneider. as stating the same thing.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234