Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Silver's got legs.....!

Default Silver's got legs.....!

Just stuck it's nose above $23.....NOW those premiums @ $18 don't look so bad.

Ag guy
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

If we're seeing an upward trend on the silver prices, how many people would be prompted to sell?

The trend is your friend. You don't swap horses until the one you're riding is dead and I think this horse has some long legs.
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

I am buying silver again after two years in oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
    I am buying silver again after two years in oil.
    The 200 week moving average for silver is still trending up and so picking up more silver should be a good move.
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Well, PSLV.TO is clear in uptrend according to the most fundamental concept:
    Dow Theory. It clearly forms higher highs and higher lows.

https://schrts.co/qzfVNCuE

What legs? It has been in the same track for the last 2 1/2 years.

It is weird how everybody knows that silver is volatile and yet they still insist on calling every single drop manipulation and every move up 'the one'. It is like Lucy and Charlie Brown with the football.

Quote Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
    What legs? It has been in the same track for the last 2 1/2 years.

It is weird how everybody knows that silver is volatile and yet they still insist on calling every single drop manipulation and every move up 'the one'. It is like Lucy and Charlie Brown with the football.
    Current market conditions create a stronger possibility for a major move... FED pivot potential perhaps allowing recent inflation to finally have a real impact on the POS. Also easy to remark after the fact.
    AND...didn't start thread until silver broke above the first week of June 2022 high

Ag Guy
    Last edited by Ag guy; 12-06-2022 at 12:16 PM.
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)

You may want to write this down on a yellow sticky and put it on your computer monitor: "The purpose of most financial forecasts is to make astrology look respectable". You'll see very eloquent arguments as to what's going to happen followed months later with equally eloquent argument for something else, often not bothering to dwell on why the last forecast didn't materialize. In the event they get it right, you'll hear no end to it.

One of the very few financial analysts that called the 2008 recession with a high degree of timeliness used her 15 minutes of fame to launch her own fund. Sadly it went out of business a few years later.

Quote Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
    You may want to write this down on a yellow sticky and put it on your computer monitor: "The purpose of most financial forecasts is to make astrology look respectable". You'll see very eloquent arguments as to what's going to happen followed months later with equally eloquent argument for something else, often not bothering to dwell on why the last forecast didn't materialize. In the event they get it right, you'll hear no end to it.

One of the very few financial analysts that called the 2008 recession with a high degree of timeliness used her 15 minutes of fame to launch her own fund. Sadly it went out of business a few years later.
    Easy to be victorious when trading in nothing but pure criticism.SO..........YOU WIN !

Ag guy

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast