Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: In less than a week, Sam Bankman-Fried's $16 billion fortune evaporated

Quote Originally Posted by t00nces2 View Post
    I know. No worries. What I meant was sometimes you seem to be positive and sometimes you seem negative in your viewpoint, and at times it is hard to tell which way you believe in your heart. As far as to taking things personally, text has no verbal context and it is easy to misinterpret what is saaid simply because a pause or a wink or a sneer is totally missing when typed. I really try to do my best to give the benefit of the doubt to anything written.

I have held onto a few of the smaller coins as a chance to win the lottery again. In my opinion, BTC is going to be a big big winner long term, but
    it is unlikely to go 100x again like it did, one of the crapcoins may.

I think the main problem with BTC hatred is that people have an understandable doubt (I sure as hell did. I thought I was throwing perfectly good beer money into the trash), and then see the price skyrocket and buy thinking they are going to miss out. Then the run dies out... AGAIN, and the price drops well past what they paid. At that point they scream and can't stand the pain of the paper loss and sell. At that point, there is no reeling them back.... until the price skyrockets again and they buy because they fear missing out.

I bought a coin when the price of a whole coin was about the price of a good weekend out. I put it away and have held on. I have sold off some a couple times to make sure I harvest a bit of my good fortune and am way ahead of what I have spent? Invested? Gambled? My next harvest will be to contribute to the purchase of the home I will spend the last of my life in, and the remainder will be used to finance the better things I hope will make my retirement enjoyable.
    Re home to spend the rest of your life in. Looks like Florida may be a good place to do that. Better RED then woohuuflu dead, er I mean, BLUE!

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

432Hz

Former FTX CEO – Sam Bankman-Fried – Admits FTX Didn’t Buy Bitcoin for Clients – Just Took Their Money (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...st-took-money/

Billions of dollars were shared with FTX with the belief that FTX was in turn investing the money in cryptocurrencies requested by the purchaser.

However, SBF shared what we now all know already. FTX didn’t take customers’ money and invest in Bitcoin, it just took the money.

See the video in the tweet below.

.@SBF_FTX admits FTX clients who thought they were buying bitcoin were not actually https://twitter.com/i/status/1598456629116243971

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) December 1, 2022

432Hz

Same day FTX filed for bankruptcy and shut down, the Obama library shut down.

https://twitter.com/RandyRRQuaid/sta...22982414487552

Bankman-Fried got arrested prior to hearing. Why? Nov 10th,11th is exact time he is putting FTX into Chapter 11. Guess what other shutdown took place at the very same time — the construction on the OBAMA-LIBRARY!!!

432Hz

IMHO crypto is confusing. I have always been pretty smart and I see nothing valuable about the proof of completed calculations.
    AN ENERGY BILL ON A METERED COMPUTER is proof of completed calculations - but nobody seems to want to buy mine.

Edward Bernays may suggest I never *marketed* the product to an *agreeable / persuadable buyer*. (vulnerable)

A look at historic ponzis of the past - and I'm making no specific allegation - suggests that marketing (per Bernays) is in the eye of a very specific beholder. Suppose you're a 40 year old non-launch in Mom's Basement and you've been systemically denied prosperity and been medicated for the accompanying depression with Paxil / Celexa / Lexapro / Wellbutrin / Cymbalta and you like Adderall for staying up all night.
    That is a fairly AGREEABLE / PERSUADABLE buyer, even if he has to Heloc Mom's house to buy in.

The Twitterati and Redditors provide the feedstock of promotional concepts. Almost a cult.

There's a LOT of winners here.

The FTX stable coin served a *stability demand* (ouch) proved by a trend of high demand.
    https://twitter.com/ki_young_ju/stat...96703421272064

But - then, someone catches on - and the rats out.

And home values have recently peaked and now equity is in decline and Mom's house just isn't *worth* what it was.
    Better get my ETH / BTC / Terra Luna cash back before Mom gets a hint she's homeless.
    They sell. By the million.

Simply a theory. Based on Easy Money = Market Bubbles, a repeatable phenomenon.

First Domino ...

Last edited by ConanTheLibertarian; 12-22-2022 at 12:11 PM.
    - UPDATED-
    2.4 BILLION people still cook with manure as their fuel.
    3.0 BILLION more people will be born in the next 30 years.

IEA, Number of people without access to clean cooking by scenario, 2021-2030, IEA, Paris

More energy. Not less.

Quote Originally Posted by Miteysquirrel View Post
    Hes 30, he'll be fine...get a job and do something worthwhile kid.
    Burger King is around $15 an hour around here.
    The impact of screwing up transactions at BK will not be consequential.
    And they have really cool hats and shirts. For SBF, a fashion boost.
    - UPDATED-

IEA, Number of people without access to clean cooking by scenario, 2021-2030, IEA, Paris

More energy. Not less.

Default Inoculation

Deep State often INOCULATES the public to certain eventualities.
    The know a scripted activity is about to be executed, so they message their community in plain sight.

- or crash and burn

- UPDATED-

More energy. Not less.

^^^^^
    No way was that guy running this thing. Just another IC money laundering operation. He spent 4 days in the grimy Bahamas prison and that broke him. I understand after arriving in the US he has G Maxwell's old cell.

Sam Bankman-Fried’s Ex Girlfriend Caroline Ellison is Cooperating with Prosecutors After Pleading Guilty to Charges of Fraud and Conspiracy

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ud-conspiracy/

432Hz

- or crash and burn

Talk about a bullseye....
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast