Thread: Discord for the silver bugs. What ya think?

Default Discord for the silver bugs. What ya think?

What if we set up a discord for us active kitco silver bugs... and gold bugs and all the other bugs?
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Apparently, not a huge want for it at the moment. I know another forumer has mentioned this as well. Maybe a handful of folks who are interested. Not sure how that works. Maybe start one and see who joins?

Quote Originally Posted by jjmcwill View Post
    Apparently, not a huge want for it at the moment. I know another forumer has mentioned this as well. Maybe a handful of folks who are interested. Not sure how that works. Maybe start one and see who joins?
    Excellent suggestion. I'd first want to know more about how to do such a thing.
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon