Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why are premiums so high?

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    rip off artist abound after QEII passing.

melt = $30

buy it now $1297
    Seller is even brave enough to show his name and photo

versus

majority auction to buy in now price $30-$50
    Damn, I had two of those that I bought way back when plus the 25 year gold coin. Sold them cheap a long time ago. If I had only known that the queen would die at some point. <SEG>
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    rip off artist abound after QEII passing.

melt = $30
    Rip off artists have abound since the beginning of time. This is less of an after her passing and more of business as usual.

Someday soon these prices are going to reflect true value and people are going to lament not taking advantage.

Whether priced in dollars or other goods as barter.
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

yep, i believe you are so so correct. i just used a reserved c c with a promo for 0% for 15 months and only a 3% initial fee to get an extra $10K to use for either silver or gold purchase. even much better than the paypalcredit 0% for 6 months same as cash promos they offer. why not take advantage of the very low interest fee using "other peoples money" or in this case, the credit card - banks money. i mean, really, the availability of using $10k for 15 months for a mere $300 fee. pretty much minimal 3rd party risk. hehehe.

Spot doesn't matter anymore it could be 1$ or 2$ nobody will sell you below 26-27$, you might hit some desperado that lost the job and needs money for food, but it will be small amounts.

This is the time you all have been waiting for, stay hard

I went to the LCS, first time in a long time, I always will buy something for just looking around. I told him just give me 2 ounces of generic silver. total $50. I thought that was crazy but looked at some of the big online dealers and not that far off. Wow
    "Don't take advice online from a stranger, then again I am not a stranger, you can ask anyone that knows me"- Me

Silver Seeker on Youtube posted a video which suggested premiums are up compared to last few months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAJcBhmKLuw&t=325s
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234