Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Silverwear Set looking for info on it and todays value. Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    to the new member... tell us what you have

Lets see if i can upload 2 SMALL jpegs? Tried several ways doesnt work.. Ive read all instructions... two simple jpegs... ill try another forum.. thanks.

to jfreeds, well the key board still works .... but then goodbye. see ya next time. lolz

He has a point, why is this so difficult?

Quote Originally Posted by and4rik View Post
    He has a point, why is this so difficult?
    yes and4rik, he does have a point about the site difficulty however, his post was "Silverwear Set looking for info on it and todays value. Thank you so much!" yet he wont actually tell us what he has so my question is why not? if he really wants our opinions about his silverware then he has to tell us what it is. right?

Just trying to point out a relevant topic. How much better would this site be if all users could easily post pics? Still don't understand why this is so difficult, if I remember correctly it was a issue with all uploads being too large, which is ridiculous considering the memory capabilities of todays servers.

Quote Originally Posted by and4rik View Post
    Just trying to point out a relevant topic. How much better would this site be if all users could easily post pics? Still don't understand why this is so difficult, if I remember correctly it was a issue with all uploads being too large, which is ridiculous considering the memory capabilities of todays servers.
    I remember the days of the "thumbnail" insertion. Was quick and easy for us non-techie duffers.
    ...be your own Health Care System... grow your own and eat well

I've hardly ever been able to post pics, had to play the reduction game, some people here are masters at it, being as they get how to use another host, I don't blame any forum for not wanting files uploaded, why deal with the storage, or possible payloads coming along, it's in part to me anyway, a security measure.

People get frustrated quick, welcome to modern day, right here, right now days. It's like shots fired right across the street from where I live, cops are like, it's ok, they got upset at 1:00 AM, they knew each other, just friendly fire is all, nothing to see here.

most site admins to not want to pay to store 100,000 random pics. Sites like imgur fill the gap and are loaded with ads to make them free but really the best way in my opinion, you still have a photo archive all in one place and can use the same links on multiple forums.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123